Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Muscle pain

[Ta...]

Yea my massage therapist told me that it’s the connective tissue that is tightening and causing the pain. I bought some cups to do cupping on my IT bands and once they loosen up, the pain around my knees and hamstrings usually lets up. It can also help with the hip pain too. 

Tried some tart cherry juice, it is supposed to be a potent anti-inflammatory. Drank some last night and it seemed to help a bit with the extreme muscle, tendon and ligament pain. It is also said to be very calming and helps with sleep. I cannot take any NSAID's or tylenol they seem to rev up my symptoms but the Tart cherry juice didn't rev me up and actually calmed me some. Not sure how much it helped with the pain but I am going to keep drinking it and see if things improve.  Seems like a safe alternative to NSAID's. It is also good for your immune system and brain.

Anyone with this extreme pain might want to look into the Tart cherry juice.  Hope everyone is feeling better!! :)