Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

near end of ativan taper? looking for advice!

[ci...]

Thanks Eljay.  I don't want to get too excited, but last night I drank two cups of Sleepy Time tea with Valerian and Chamomile and I slept!  Hopefully it works again tonight. :)

Thanks Eljay.  I don't want to get too excited, but last night I drank two cups of Sleepy Time tea with Valerian and Chamomile and I slept!  Hopefully it works again tonight. :)

Hey, that's worth getting excited about, lol!

It proves your body has not forgotten how to sleep.  ;)

So if you don't sleep tonight, don't sweat it. It's there, and it will be back.  ;)

• 1 month later...
Just a quick note regarding my progress.  I am finally sleeping!!!  Every once in a while I have a night where I wake up often, but I do initially fall asleep (I was having a problem with that) and overall my sleep has been very good.  I had a nice long window symptom-free that lasted just over a week, which happened to be the week I was vacationing with my family in the OuterBanks, NC.  It was awesome and very relaxing.  Since I have been back I have had what I described before as a "floaty head" feeling.  It's a weird head sensation that is not dizziness and it comes and goes constantly all day.  Today I have a headache also.  This combination does tend to give me a bit of anxiety but I am taking a lot of deep breathes and hanging in there.  I am 3 1/2 months out and hoping to be fully recovered soon (who isn't!). I still have somehow managed to take care of my family, work and live my life...so that's good.  Even with a headache I am going to my tennis lesson.  So have a great evening all.  I will post again soon.