Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Internal vibrations

[st...]

[74...]
I hated those more than the external shaking.  Mine was worst in my neck area and the base of my skull.  They did finally resolve.

I hated those more than the external shaking.  Mine was worst in my neck area and the base of my skull.  They did finally resolve.

Oh wow. Luckily I haven’t had external tremors or shaking. My vibrations are in the middle of my body like my chest/stomach/pelvis area. I’m glad they went away.

Those were one of my worst symptoms, like being hooked up to a battery, you just can't sit still and I didn't.  I had to keep busy doing anything I could to distract myself from the vibrations but it passed the time and my house and yard were the beneficiaries of my torment. 

[45...]
For me too it started day one off. Not left yet. But atm much less intense. Comes and goes. Last night it drive me nuts. Can you have it in different speed too? Some times slow or really fast? Hard or soft? My tinnitus changes with its speed. My doctor say it is a nervous stressed out CNS that cause this..

I have 10 months of cold turkey, but I still have so many horrible symptoms, one of which is internal vibration. It sometimes moves from the chest to the limbs, to the neck and throughout the body, but there are days when it is completely absent.

I read somewhere that this is the longest symptom in duration and does not pose any danger, except that it is very unpleasant to experience it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [jo...]
    • [...]
    • [Bo...]
    • [4M...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [bi...]
    • [MP...]
    • [An...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [ry...]
    • [de...]