Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Please some more advice

[el...]

I am game to try the liquid method if I have specific instructions ..where do you get all the equipment?

Syringes etc.  my doctor said there is liquid Xanax but there isn’t a syringe with small enough markings.  I don’t know with my dose how I would take it If added a dose....in the Ashton manual she says you can take the whole dose at night. If I add a dose that is up dosing, really don’t want to do that.  When you have symptoms this bad are you doomed to fail?  I am a smart person as is my husband and he acts as if I am speaking a foreign language when I talk about tapering ,withdrawal And the speed because he thinks it is slow already. I am going to call the ER at the clinic and see if they have a referral fir prescription help with tapering.  E

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [el...]

• [di...]

• [Pa...]

• [Et...]

I wouldn't just drop it, elise. .35mgs of xanax is the equivalent of 3.5 mgs of valium I sure wouldn't have jumped from that dose. How irresponsible of him!

Starting liquid seems like a good idea. No more worrying about cutting up pills.

You can get tiny syringes from amazon. Or from a vet's office. Go here on amazon:

[nobbc]https://smile.amazon.com/Goiio-Syringe-Luer-Needle-Non-Sterile/dp/B07H2YKHVB/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=tiny+syringes&qid=1598061442&sr=8-3[/nobbc]

Theese are 1 ml syringes and measure all the way from .01 ml up to 1 ml. I used them myself.

Hope this helps.

Katz

Edit: Deactivated commercial link.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [El...]
    • [Ta...]
    • [jo...]
    • [ca...]
    • [Ni...]
    • [...]
    • [Sk...]
    • [in...]