Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Fireworks noise!

[Be...]

Anyone else suffering terribly from sound sensitivity from all the damn fireworks nabe's set off?  It was pure hell here last night and now a few tonight and who knows if they'll be more when it's dark. 

Yes. My neighbors fireworks sound like they’re happening directly inside of my head. I just want to go scream at them last night. Couldn’t sleep

I hate fireworks and not for just the noise.    Fireworks are just one, of many types of flashing lights, that can trigger migraines for me. 

My cat Bianca still hasn't come out from under the bed. Two nights of this. And there will probably be more tonight. My nabes are on that service called NextDoor and are complaining that the fireworks are so frightening for their dogs. Grrr. As well as some of them who are veterans with PTSD.

Becks, how is Lily holding up?

Katz

It wasn't too bad tonight.  Lily runs into the bedroom and won't come out and she likes to lie by the door and cool off.  I called the park owner today and left a message and told him that it was nonstop last night from 6 until almost midnight plus all the trash that those fireworks leave behind.  I told him he should put something in the lease about it.  All these orange sticks in my yard.  Two had something on the end of them and I was afraid they would explode in my hand if I touched them so I picked them up by the end of the stick and threw them over the fence.  Park owner was over in the big common area cleaning up the mess today where the jerk fired off all kinds of explosions last night.  He didn't even clean up his mess.  I saw him loading the trash he left behind into his truck.

I'm late to this party but count me in as someone who hates fireworks, my dog was whining, drooling and panting.  Inconsiderate, ignorant jerks lighting off illegal fireworks while drunk and stupid.  :tickedoff: