Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Klonopin tapering--new here--scared

[Th...]

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Th...]

• [el...]

• [si...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I'm trying a double dose of chamo tea now.

Sometimes we just have to wait it out, knowing it will pass sooner or later. That's something I think we learn through this. Before if we got this, we'd run to get something to fix it. Now we get to learn we have to find that strength inside somewhere instead of looking for tablets to fix it. I know it doesn't help to hear this while we're going through it, but in the long run, it's a good thing. :thumbsup:

T

:)Hi Theresa,

Made my cust a little earlier - 10 days. Went down .125mg and now am half way 1mg per day Klono. Thanks for your message. This week has been a bit hellish. Anxious! Fatigue! Are we feeling the same things or what. I know that my recent cut is over the 10 percent and what I have been feeling this week is definately withdrawals. Have had the same severity when I first cut at .250mg (too Much). Will consider slowing down, back to 2 weeks at least.

Take Care Debbie (deedee) - Thanks for your message!