Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

HOW SAFE IS AMAZON FOR LARGER SPECIFIC ITEMS..??

[Ca...]

FAIL... :(

Sorry Cant, if you were in US it would might have taken longer, but I believe you would have gotten it.

Did you talk to them ? 

FAIL... :(

Sorry Cant, if you were in US it would might have taken longer, but I believe you would have gotten it.

Did you talk to them ?

Yeah, Amazon has been good, but the freight company is going to need some special “TLC” it seems... -Tomorrows problem, but it is the weekend now too..

:)

There is a lot more to international shipping than domestic shipping and most of it is completely out of the seller's hands. An item can get shuffled around or held up in customs for days or weeks.

Also keep in mind that the entire world is freaking out right now so I wouldn't get too worried about a late shipment.

It got to Aust quick, -cleared customs on 21 feb... The downside of not living in the city I guess..

The freight company had to Email me, as per Amazons request, but thus far they are stalling with standard platitudes, -not a date..

Can get a refund, -even got a bonus credit of $10.. lol

-but whats the point of cancelling if its only a few days away..

Kids had this problem here too...

:(

It got to Aust quick, -cleared customs on 21 feb... The downside of not living in the city I guess..

The freight company had to Email me, as per Amazons request, but thus far they are stalling with standard platitudes, -not a date..

Can get a refund, -even got a bonus credit of $10.. lol

-but whats the point of cancelling if its only a few days away..

Kids had this problem here too...

Wow $10 credit!!  It would be burning hole in my pocket  :laugh: :laugh:

Who lived in Australia for awhile that was on bb?  I know it was a woman, but I can't remember who. :idiot: 

Who lived in Australia for awhile that was on bb?  I know it was a woman, but I can't remember who

It was Smiff. Maybe another, too, but Smiff was one of my buddies. Oh, well, there was Diaz-Pam also. Maybe Fliprain too. I think Flip is still around.

:smitten:

Katz

Who lived in Australia for awhile that was on bb?  I know it was a woman, but I can't remember who

It was Smiff. Maybe another, too, but Smiff was one of my buddies. Oh, well, there was Diaz-Pam also. Maybe Fliprain too. I think Flip is still around.

Katz

lol -Mim has got her threads mixed up.. -I can see how though.. :)

cant, I order lots of stuff from Amazon (I'm lazy). Some pretty esoteric things, too. Some of them aren't quite right, so I send them back. I've never  had A not take sthg back. As for fake reviews, yeah, maybe. Sellers usually ask buyers to leave a review. You can always ask a question if you want more info -- specifically of the purchasers/reviewers. I've had plenty of ppl ask me questions about things I've purchased (does it cool a whole room? how long is the cord? did your cat like it? did the small really fit you?)

If it were me, I've give it a go, mate!! You can always send it back. Amazon requires its sellers to take stuff back (I used to be one such, ahem).

Hope this helps,

Katz

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  some things aren't returnable from 3rd party but it has  to make it clear.

So read all info just incase.  I got stuck with a couple things because I didn't read everything.  ;)

Impulse buying is generally done quickly  :laugh:

Aditya Doddamani (Customer Service)

Mar 14, 7:59 AM EDT

Hi *****,

Good day. After our investigation with the concerned team, we are sorry to inform you we are unable to provide a final delivery confirmation for your parcel. At this time you can reach out to Amazon for a replacement or refund. You can contact them at 1 (888) 280-4331 or https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

*Meathead*

Sure glad I dont run an online business..!! -Could drive me to drugs.. :(

While the population is a bit sparse where I live, Im only about an hour from our states capital...!!

Two towns with most services @ about 15-20 minutes..

Mail 3x a week...

Wtf..!!

Not to mention they refuse to answer any specific questions as to why..!!

Vent..

Wow, Cant. I'm sorry. I think I was one of the ones who urged you to *go for it* with Amazon.

Fie on them.

:tickedoff:

Katz

Aditya Doddamani (Customer Service)

Mar 14, 7:59 AM EDT

Hi *****,

Good day. After our investigation with the concerned team, we are sorry to inform you we are unable to provide a final delivery confirmation for your parcel. At this time you can reach out to Amazon for a replacement or refund. You can contact them at 1 (888) 280-4331 or https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

*Meathead*

While the population is a bit sparse where I live, Im only about an hour from our states capital...!!

Two towns with most services @ about 15-20 minutes..

Mail 3x a week...

Wtf..!!

Not to mention they refuse to answer any specific questions as to why..!!

Vent..

I'm sorry Cant, sucks.    :(

Wow, Cant. I'm sorry. I think I was one of the ones who urged you to *go for it* with Amazon.

Fie on them.

Katz

lol, -In good conscience im sure... :)

Its probably not too much of a guess to know that I suspected it might not go so well.. Its more a freight thing than actual Amazon.. I still valued and appreciated everyones thoughts... :)

Im still attempting to put some pressure on the freight company via Amazon, but only time will tell..

Ill probs just get the shits a d go buy a new ride-on, or lawn tractor as some call it.. -retail therapy.. lol

Its ok Mary M... -Youll just have to hear about it for the next week or so.. :(

Fie on them.

Katz

Its probably not too much of a guess to know that I suspected it might not go so well.. Its more a freight thing than actual Amazon.. I still valued and appreciated everyones thoughts... :)

Im still attempting to put some pressure on the freight company via Amazon, but only time will tell..

Ill probs just get the shits a d go buy a new ride-on, or lawn tractor as some call it.. -retail therapy.. lol

You vent all you want too.  Where are the boys working?  Could they pick it up somehow? 

Fie on them.

Katz

You vent all you want too.  Where are the boys working?  Could they pick it up somehow?

Boys..?? -What boys..!!??  Na they been flat out doing a shopping centre floor.. Thing is, they cant/wont even tell me where the part is..!!?? Otherwise I would get my own freight company to get it...

Might know more tomorrow or day after.. -someones Monday.. Actually, its Monday in an hour here..

Fie on them.

Katz

Boys..?? -What boys..!!??  Na they been flat out doing a shopping centre floor.. Thing is, they cant/wont even tell me where the part is..!!?? Otherwise I would get my own freight company to get it...

Might know more tomorrow or day after.. -someones Monday.. Actually, its Monday in an hour here..

That's crazy, I don't get that at all.  I told you about TWD too late huh?  I use to know the difference in our times, but after a wave, I forgot. :(. I seem to loose a brain  cell or 2  :laugh::D. Let's hope I don't have too many more waves  ;)

International shipping is much different than domestic shipping. This likely has nothing to do with amazon or the individual seller. It's just part of selling abroad and having to deal with the package changing hands so many times and having to go through customs.

When you order something from another country this is just par for the course. You do have the "risk" of the package being delayed or never showing up but you aren't any less "safe" when you order through venues like ebay or amazon because they will make it right in the event that there is an issue.

I'm sorry you didn't get your tractor part, Cant. :( I've had things disappear when shipped internationally, too. Once something was marked delivered but I didn't get it. I got a refund. And then weeks later the thing showed up on my doorstep. No idea where it was in the meantime.

Once something was marked delivered but I didn't get it. I got a refund. And then weeks later the thing showed up on my doorstep. No idea where it was in the meantime.

Not uncommon at all with international shipping.

Once something was marked delivered but I didn't get it. I got a refund. And then weeks later the thing showed up on my doorstep. No idea where it was in the meantime.

Not uncommon at all with international shipping.

Happily, only happened to me once. :)

• 3 weeks later...

So, technophobe that I am, Im entering new territory here..

From Australia, im looking for an Electric PTO clutch for a ride-on mower, -not that that is important beyond that it has to be somewhat specific to the American brand mower, or similar by part number... I have found a few on Amazon where the numbers match, and very much cheaper despite the freight... If it doesnt fit, returns seem to be a problem (electrical item), so Im wondering how accurate these things are.. The picture looks the same..

There are very few reviews, and how trustworthy are the reviews in general.. Are they filtered at all..??

Any suggestions as to how to go about this are also welcome, and no blame if it all goes bad.. lol

Everything seems about half price or less online, despite the freight.. -is that to be expected in general..??

My kids say dont do it, I could get anything, or nothing.. I probs taught them to be paranoid though... lol

I get a lot of dirt bike parts from the states, but thats direct with the stores website... Its been fantastic...

Thanks Guys..

Use this CF  fake spot https://www.fakespot.com/ Have a look at **Show me how fake spot works** to the right of ** Paste an URL you would like to analyze **here on the address box

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: