Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Restless Legs anyone?

[In...]

This is a good article to understanding the source of CBD oil.

https://zatural.com/blogs/blog/hemp-oil-vs-cbd-oil-vs-cannabis-oil

Industrial Hemp has been legalized for cultivating in the USA according to the Farm Bill Act and is where most Hemp Oil and CBD Oil products come from.  Marijuana is a different plant in same family. So, you can buy CBD and Hemp oils online and have shipped across state lines if there are no  shops in your area or state. I am taking CBD for third night, I am better last two days (less intense.) So, although unscientific for results, I will continue to report progress.

And... I got to my friend's hot tub/spa last night. Three other people were enjoying it when I arrived!  It did help relax tightness, and reduced twitching and pain in my legs. Not gone, but improved. I get a similar benefit running a hot shower, especially if I can get water stream onto legs. No hot tub/spa? Try a hot bath or shower. 🛁🚿

PDX . Are you in Portland ? , and if you are have you found any good doctors. I will be moving there in a few months .My worse symptoms are and always have been muscle aches , nerve pain and that weird akathesia feeling which happens mostly at night. I'm thinking about using C.B.D oil so keep us filled in on your experiences.

Brave Rabbit, 🐇

Yes, in SE Portland. 🏡 You will love it here. What part of Portland, do you know? 😎

Lots of shops for CBD. I am in the process of looking for a new doctor. The person who took me through withdrawl retired in December. We were doing nuerofeedback, that really helped. I haven't been happy with my regular physician, or at least the clinic she is at. Never enough time. My sister sees a naturopath for tick borne diseases and spinoffs of thosr, but he is only here part time now. Naturopaths have some treatment options and paths that you may not find with a regular MD. Also, a DO often has a little different perspective. Your insurance plan may be able to offer recommendations for someone good that is in network.

For starters, try this link...

https://www.pdxmonthly.com/articles/2018/12/21/portland-s-top-doctors-nurses-2019

I took another dose of CBD earlier today. Legs doing okay. Pain is down again, but I am stiff when I get up after not moving for a while. I definitely think CBD will help with pain. My Sister has cut pain medications by 60% since regular use of CBD.  Will continue to post, too if I find good doc.

I have restless LEG. One leg at night..ugh.. To be more precise restless freaking knee. Like we've talked about it was wear I had horrible nerve/muscle pain in the knee of a leg that was crushed in a wreck 40 years ago. I thought I was going to anal a tendon it was sobad. The muscle in my thigh hardened to the point that it looked fake!! Peg leg or something. That knee has twitched now in two places non stop almost half a year now and at night I have this urge to constantly stretch it/straighten it out. It's 3:30 am and is just twitching away.

• 3 years later...

I had this too, I'd be lying down in bed trying to sleep and suddenly the urge to move my legs was unbearable.

It was annoying, but it seems to have cleared up.