Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Fun Quiz: How Rational Are You, Really?

[...]

How Rational Are You, Really?

"Reasoning skills are the key to success in many areas of life, and like any skill, they can be improved with attention and effort. This quiz is your roadmap for becoming a more rational thinker.

"After taking this free, fun quiz, you’ll receive a customized report showing which of 16 reasoning styles best captures the strengths and weaknesses of the way you think."

http://editorial.designtaxi.com/editorial-images/NEWS-ReasoningStyles010715/1.jpg

Take the test here:

https://www.clearerthinking.org

:thumbsup:

Well this was fun!!

And - it absolutely fits and the result is a former profession I worked in. The "Journalist".

thank you for reminding me of my roots, abcd ;D

my "weaknesses" - this hit the point as well. Very interesting this test and in every point totally me, I am surprised.

.. what was your result?

Hey Marigold.  So interesting that you feel it fits so well.  My weakness was very obvious, lol, no big reveal there. 

So, I'm a Detective! :socool:   

And apparently I happen to be a pretty rational person according to my score (72.22%) ... phew, I needed that reassurance! :idiot::laugh: