Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ร—
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ร—
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More aboutย donationsย here.

"HAPPY EASTER BB". 🐇

[be...]

83acc750792e7c9cd1e446bcfff72618.gif

ย 

I know so many are struggling, and I am hoping that everyone has the best Easter they can. Please do not give up on "Hope", things can change on a dime. Just do the best you can...when you can. Thanks to Colin and the Mods for helping and being here to keep us safe and informed. ๐Ÿ’– Peace and Healing to All. :smitten:

ย 

I know so many are struggling, and I am hoping that everyone has the best Easter they can. Please do not give up on "Hope", things can change on a dime. Just do the best you can...when you can. Thanks to Colin and the Mods for helping and being here to keep us safe and informed. ๐Ÿ’– Peace and Healing to All. :smitten:

ย 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten: Mary

Happy happy easter!!

Where I live summer has started - it was so hot! I could enjoy the sun and watch my old dog spring around like bambi.

Hope everyone could get some good hours, too..

ย 

ย 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten: Mary

:smitten::hug: :hug: :hug:ย  :smitten:

Happy happy easter!!

Where I live summer has started - it was so hot! I could enjoy the sun and watch my old dog spring around like bambi.

ย 

That sounds like a wonderful sightย  :D, Mary ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Happy happy easter!!

Hi, seems like summer here too...85 today and that is pretty hot for this time of year. Glad that you have your dog, they are great Friends always. 1287.gifPeace and Healing. :smitten:

ย 

ย 

Happy Easter - Everyone!

ย 

I missed going to church (mornings are rough).ย  Barely made it through last nights service, blessed I did make it!ย 

โค๏ธ

He is Risen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

ย 

ย 

Happy Easter - Everyone!

ย 

I missed going to church (mornings are rough).ย  Barely made it through last nights service, blessed I did make it!ย 

โค๏ธ

He is Risen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Hi Sara, I am following your posts, I think you are one of the strongest buddies I have met. I am Praying that you will soon feel better, do what you can, when you can. You have a very Caring Heart, just like some of my other Friends here, and giving support like you do, is a wonderful gift. Stay Strong.1280.gif Peace and Healing. :smitten:

ย 

ย 

Thank you, Begood.

ย 

BWD requires strength I had forgotten I had.ย  Each day brings new challenges.ย  One minute, one day at a time.ย  I certainly never dreamed Iโ€™d be going through something like this.ย  I forget what I was going to type before I get to it ...

ย 

SaraSue

ย 

Happy Easter - Everyone!

ย 

โค๏ธ

He is Risen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Hi Sara, I am following your posts, I think you are one of the strongest buddies I have met. I am Praying that you will soon feel better, do what you can, when you can. You have a very Caring Heart, just like some of my other Friends here, and giving support like you do, is a wonderful gift. Stay Strong.1280.gif Peace and Healing. :smitten: