Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has anyone been alright with having decaff coffee?

[pu...]

I do not eat any cheese because it's bad for your cholesterol. If your LDL is good enjoy the cheese. :laugh:

You might want to look into the cholesterol thing. There is some pretty solid evidence that blood cholesterol levels aren't affected by the foods we eat and the whole cholesterol thing is more of an excuse to sell us potentially toxic statin drugs than anything.

I am so bad on this all, i don't drink coffee that much in general but i don't eat all healthy and don't def watch what i eat, hope it doesn't come back to bite me

I would recommend eating a healthy diet to anyone, regardless of whether or not they have been damaged by benzos but be careful where you get dietary advice in general from and keep in mind there is zero evidence that foods can cause any kind of delays in healing.

I would even go so far as to say that obsessing about what you should or shouldn't be eating is more damaging than anything you might eat.

FloridaGuy-No statins needed for me (and I would never take one anyway). I naturally lowered my LDL 26 points by just giving up cheese, ice cream and any desserts. My internist was impressed. Exercise and diet are both prudent to lowering LDL. My HDL (happy cholesterol) is 110 because I work out every day.