Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

I didn't disappear, I was just doing something more important. Also that video is pretty funny. AND, it's a perfect example. Because even that guy, a guy making fun of Christian Bale, is a better Batman than Ben Affleck.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

A great guess...sunflowers are so-named because they turn to follow the position of the sun in the sky throughout the day...a very clever adaptation, indeed.

The flower I am looking for is named for its petals opening and closing, like an eye. That's your hint.

A second hint for people who talk to celebrities at times. ;) It is Drew Barrymore's favorite flower.

A great guess...sunflowers are so-named because they turn to follow the position of the sun in the sky throughout the day...a very clever adaptation, indeed.

The flower I am looking for is named for its petals opening and closing, like an eye. That's your hint.

A second hint for people who talk to celebrities at times. ;) It is Drew Barrymore's favorite flower.

Thats difficult. lots of flowers do that, like I am, Marigold:-) or the Hibiskus or Magnolia...-- and I do not know much about drew barrymore - any further tip? Is there anything that makes your flower different from the others that close at night?

Yes, the thing that sets it apart from all of those other flowers is that it is named after that function, whereas the others are not. The clue was that it opens and closes "like an eye". This is a clue to it's name. It's also a flower that doesn't last terribly long after being cut, and it is a common flower.

I would guess Drew's favorite flower is a daisy...is that close?

Pete got it! The daisy is so-named because it is the "day's-eye"!

I knew you would know Drew's favorite flower, Pete! Am I good, or am I good?

YAYYYYYYY - that was an educated guess because I saw Hole live and Drew was there and she had daisies in her hair.

Aww...she's so cute.

I saw Hole live, too, but it was at Lollapalooza. Drew did not attend. That was a great lineup, though.

Your turn to ask, Pete!