Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

Np chat later, going call my youngest before bed and play pet escape on ROBLOX with him online, he’s five and it’s our thing together lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me gonna I know, supposed to be my weekend with my 16 year old well instead he asked for 20 and said I’m not going over lol what can ya do plus I don’t get to be that everyday dad no more to my youngest so it’s our way to catch up daily etc...

Nick, your youngest will remember the time you spent playing. And your older will grow out of it. They can be kinda jerks when they're 16. But they are our jerks, so we love 'em. :smitten:

Gonna, after you post it redirects you to the board this thread is on. Since you just posted it will be the thread at the top of the list. To the far right of the line that has this threads name on it is a little symbol. Click on that and it will take you directly to the last post you made. Just leave it open as a tab when waiting for others to reply. Try this and tell me if it works for you. 

Which national news anchor made a documentary, titled "Nothing Left Unsaid", about the life of his famous style maven mother?

Yep! Good job! Do you know his mother's name for an extra "point"?

Either way, your turn to ask!

(Btw, the documentary is beautiful. I wish I could do something like that for my own mother.)

Gloria Vanderbilt of designer jeans fame.

I read the book and it was very sweet. I didn't know it had been made into a documentary. I love documentaries. I'm going to look for it!

I secretly with I could invite Anderson and his boyfriend over to my house and make them supper. And chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  :smitten:

I was going to guess Bette Midler, but your wheelchair mermaid clue is throwing me a little...

(Thanks, Pete. I was on a long walk around the neighborhood picking dandelions, was okay stopping a moment for quick trivia but didn't want to trip over my feet reading a message. Now I am home and sat down to a very kindergarten snack (appropriate after picking dandelions, perhaps) of apple slices and peanut butter, so gonna go check it out now. :) )

You're right waves, it's Bette Midler.

She got a lot of flack for the wheel chair bit, but she said it only made sense to her because mermaids are not able to walk.

Your turn.

Bette Midler for sure! Waves got it.

Peanut butter and apples - yum. Someone told me peanut butter before bed helps with cortisol surges in the am...food for thought, literally.

Oh, and Gonna! Gloria is so much more than her jeans. I haven't read the book, i should add that to my list.

And why is it a secret that you wanna make cookies for Anderson? And what kind of cookies would you make? And do you think he eats cookies?