Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

Michael Caine

Yep!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/0e/46/1b0e46ad1b04db866da3e5dc86972fa2.jpg

The novelization, which has elements of voodoo, is actually a pretty enjoyable read and would've made a much better film.

[57...]

Yep!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/0e/46/1b0e46ad1b04db866da3e5dc86972fa2.jpg

The novelization, which has elements of voodoo, is actually a pretty enjoyable read and would've made a much better film.

Oh what a bad movie.... worse than Jaws 3D 😳😬

Jaws 4, in the Bahamas and starring Loraine Gary - that shark swam down there to get her!

OK...

Who played the town Mayor in Jaws?

I thought you would know that.

I already told you but I love when Quint calls the shark "a bird" and also when he drags his nails across the chalk board and says "I'll get you the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

Quint got much of his colorful fisherman talk from a Martha's Vineyard local named Craig Kingsbury, who helped coach Robert Shaw on becoming a cantankerous salt. Spielberg so loved Kingsbury that he gave him the role of Ben Gardner, the fisherman whose head pops out at Richard Dreyfuss.

Anyway...

Which movie introduced us to a fresh-faced Johnny Depp?

Yep. As the story goes, Wes Craven had pictures of potential actors spread out on a table, and his young daughter picked out Depp.

Wes' daughter is a star maker!

Ok, staying on movies...

What actress played Alan Alda's sister in Crimes & Misdemeanors and Mark Wahlberg's mother in Boogie Nights?

That’s not the correct answer the answer is nick’s here now and just took 0.3ml of his oil lol. Had good time with my little man plus got laundry done now waiting to relax the mind n body and play some trivia lol

Joanna Gleason. Random I know but she has the best lines in Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Like When Woody Allen tells her in bed: "A strange man defecated on my sister" she rolls over and sets the alarm and snaps: "yeah well I have an early morning" and goes to bed.