Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t knoowww.  Anyone still up?  James Bond villain... hmmmmm. Beyoncé?  That’s all I got 🤷🏻‍♀️

Answer: Richard Kiel, known as "Jaws" in The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) and Moonraker (1979).

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/nc_richard_kiel_jaws_bond_wy_140911_16x9_992.jpg

I have more nerd cred, Waves. A picture of me in a Lou Ferrigno headlock. lol

Ironically, "Jaws" is literally the only character I am familiar with from any Bond movie, but I never knew the actor's name, for sure.

Yes, yes, you and your superfluous nerd cred, Shook. Goodnight!

Yes, Dee, I think Shook should be asking another, as punishment for asking such hard questions, if nothing else. But if he's gone to bed, I think it would be reasonable for you to ask a question, if you'd like.

No, they are black, yellow, red

Black for the people.  Yellow for the sun.  Red, for the red earth. 

Feeling sick today and can't play.  See you all when feeling better. 

In Greek mythology, Tantalus, a son of Zeus, was given what eternal punishment for his misdeeds?

It's where the word tantalize takes its meaning...a proverbial term for temptation without satisfaction.

Idk but saw a YouTube documentary about Zeus two nights ago in bed, told about growing up then going down to hades to get the cyclops and arms men’s etc then with the assistance of his siblings he over took his dad and the rest of the Titans then banished them to hades so I’m going guess the answer as.....banishment to hades?

Answer: he was left standing in a pool of water, with fruit from the branches of a tree hanging just out of reach...and when he would try to drink from the pool, the water would always recede. Tantalized for eternity.