Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. It's pretty random and most New Yorkers won't even get it. Also SoHo is South of Houston (Street) and NoLiTa is North of Little Italy and NoHo is North of Houston Street  - lots of NYC trivia right there.

I am off to bed buddies...let's keep this game going though. A welcome respite from tapering talk...(as important as that is but sometimes all I think about is my bloody taper!)

Night everyone - see you tomorrow.

Darnit! I just got to the party and everyone went to bed and i knew some of the earlier ones, but I don't know this one! :P

And how on earth did Titanic win one Oscar, let alone the most of any film? I should have stopped watching the Oscars after that year, but I utilized a two strikes-you're out policy and quit watching after they gave best picture to Shakespeare in Love the following year. It won, over Life is Beautiful, not to mention Central Station, Affliction and Gods and Monsters, none of which were even nominated for best picture. Am I still bitter? Yes, I am. But I should have known, after Titanic. Do you know I still haven't seen that monstrosity in its entirety? I remember catching just the death scene at a friend's house once and thinking, "if my eyes were closed, I wouldn't know they weren't watching Armageddon."

My apologies to anyone who loves Titanic. Or loves Armageddon and hates Titanic. Sorry, not sorry.

End rant. Mic drop.

Great rant Waves! I also did not like Titanic at all - what a cheesy movie.

Someone has to start back the game today...let's get a good question going.

I love hockey - used to play...

Don't know the year but guessing it has something to do with Russia and the fall of communism...am I close at all?