Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

but no one is online tonight, they must have other lives (must be nice) wish my son was here :(

going to play some poker online for bit, I'm out chat later folks!!

[a4...]

but no one is online tonight, they must have other lives (must be nice) wish my son was here :(

going to play some poker online for bit, I'm out chat later folks!!

Life... a life. Such as it is. The wind is blowing so hard. I came back in after.25 miles. I wish there was a local real people support group. I’m sure my husband gets tired of this no matter how much he loves me.

Glad that made you smile Waves :)

I have thought about AA/NA meetings but doubt people tapering from benzos are there - they are most likely on this site!

[a4...]

Glad that made you smile Waves :)

I have thought about AA/NA meetings but doubt people tapering from benzos are there - they are most likely on this site!

We went to one NarcAnon for the drug problems with our son. I hated it.

I have looked and never found a benzo w/d group - except ones that are online.

Got to stop reading about all the people struggling at low doses of Valium...as I get lower reading that freaks me out.

[a4...]

Got to stop reading about all the people struggling at low doses of Valium...as I get lower reading that freaks me out.

I know Pete. I’ve had this crutch for so long I’m scared to death half the time. ♥️

I am scared too...some days (yesterday) I feel so confidant and think I can taper at 14% then today I think I should slow down...I just don't want to be tapering until 2020. I do want to step off smoothly but then I read about one guy who tapered for 3 years and I think: who could do that?? I want my life back.

I know Pete. I’ve had this crutch for so long I’m scared to death half the time. ♥️

Cut it out, guys! Horror stories are doing nothing for you. On the other hand, I am pretty sure it will warm your heart to know this fun fact. Which sea creature has 3 hearts?

I’m freaked out too. And I think I read the same posts you did today because the completely made me doubt everything.  We need to stay positive because honestly, the statistics are with us and especially you guys with so many less years of use than me.  But even I am very hopeful and believe I’m going to be over this soon.  I’m glad to be going through this with you all.  My last two tapers I did alone.  I remember I was okay after both of them but went back on because I could.  I was so dumb but figured, I know I’m done having kids and pregnancy was my reason for stopping so now I can just take what I want.  So here I am again after realizing all the reasons I really don’t want to be on it anymore.  Even in these bad days I’m thankful for my brain trying to get better. 

Anyway, is there a question? I just started reading the last two pages. 

Octopus?

Yes, Pete! Also, they are considered the smartest of the invertebrates and have been observed utilizing tools! And they are so cute!

Yay! I got one!

Here is a question...

What Los Angeles street artist created the Obama "Hope" poster?

Also Saige, I have the same fears you do. But we are all truly different. I am slowing down my taper, not at about 7%...I am such a competitive person with myself that I want to "tough it out" and go faster but I don't want to suffer either so feel a little relief now knowing I can just slow it down.

Waves - I made the liquid about a month ago with vodka, tablets and water. Builder said it would last a while...hoping it hasn't "gone bad"

You're okay, Pete. Just keep shaking it when you withdraw your dose, and things are going to be much smoother and more reliable when you can switch to the Rx liquid.

Shepard Fairey, right?

You are right Waves! Your turn...

I only have 2 or 3 more days with this liquid and also slowing it down too....thanks for your support always - means so so much.

And yes, Saige, squids and octopuses are different species. Octopuses are really rather captivating little creatures. They swim up into our aquarium during mating season so occasionally you can observe one. Last time I went, my family had to drag me away.

:smitten:

Okay, staying with art:

Which surrealist artist created a dream sequence for a Hitchcock film? Bonus points if you can name the film.

(Sorry I am a little slow to answer right now, multi-tasking while playing tug-o-war with a chihuahua.)

[a4...]

And yes, Saige, squids and octopuses are different species. Octopuses are really rather captivating little creatures. They swim up into our aquarium during mating season so occasionally you can observe one. Last time I went, my family had to drag me away.

Beautiful.