Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

This guy's collection takes the cake:

www.jawscollector.com

That game pops up all the time on eBay. Sure you could grab one without breaking the bank.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh (going back a bit)  I was going to say that poltergeist was my favorite scary movie...all three actually.  That’s about as scary as I can handle though!

Poltergeist II is underrated. The ending is weak, but there's a lot to like, plus two new strong characters, Taylor and that creepy preacher Kane.

Poltergeist was cursed... Dominique Dunner was murdered and Carole Anne dies at 12 from something crazy like a heart attack right?

Omg wait! Heart attack wins it!! I checked myself and wiki says cardiac arrest.  I remembered it as appendicitis.  I guess she had complications

Found this...

A spokeswoman for Children's Hospital of San Diego identified the cause of death as intestinal stenosis--a severe bowel obstruction that the girl evidently had from birth. The obstruction caused an infection that, in turn, brought on septic shock. The shock prompted full cardiac and pulmonary arrest, the spokeswoman said.