Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, great taste Sober! How about Days of Heaven? I wrote a paper on Badlands in film school. Malick's a poet.

Night guys, took my Trazodone, going watch youtube for bit and relax. Chat tomorrow. Happy healing to you all!!!!!

Days of Heaven is so good. Agreed that Malick is a poet. Was Badlands Sissy Spacek's first movie?

imo, movies get worse and worse every year...the Oscars this year were a joke. Some movies were enjoyable but the last golden age of movies was the 70s in my book. And indie films like Pulp Fiction were a little bit of a revival of the 70s but those days have dwindled out. Bohemian Rhapsody? An OK TV movie at best.

Good question. It might be her first. Now that I think about her, Carrie was an effective horror movie. The dance scene is so well put together. When that bucket of blood falls on her, you just think "Oh, shit...". Brian DePalma is underrated IMHO.

Oh no everyone’s going to sleep and I just got here.  All those movies scared me so bad!! I’m trying to get them out of my brain.  Hope you all sleep well tonight!! Unicorns, butterflies happy thoughts etc

Yeah, with Michael Cain... I must've seen all his movies. Even that really early one with De Niro. Name escapes me.

Name the movie that was your favorite in the year of your birth and what year was that?

Me: 1982 movies The Thing or Poltergeist

[f8...]

Name the movie that was your favorite in the year of your birth and what year was that?

Me: 1982 movies The Thing or Poltergeist

101 Dalmations

!961

The Jaws game? I saw it once at a vintage store but it was so expensive. I wish I had bought it though.

Epic opener:

"What's your name?

"Chrissie"

"Where are we going"

"Swimming!"

cue the music...