Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is for Saige and Samson...

Because NFLD dogs are so big and friendly, and loyal and will get between their owners and strangers if they sense danger, NFLD dogs are also known as _____ dogs???

Think they left us Pete. Salmon MMMMMM, your too healthy for me, kudos to you. I just had eggs n toast.

Maybe that is why I am 6'1 and 235, I gained 30 lbs last two years from my unhealthy eating and being sedated and lack of physical exercising UGHHH

Those pounds will come off Nick...the salmon was pretty decent actually, rather have a bacon cheeseburger though

In the opening scene of the movie "Scream", what "trick" horror movie trivia question was Drew Barrymore's character asked?

Smoked salmon. Mmmmm.

Good question....that I do not have an answer for but I do remember that scene well...it was on the phone. Was it a question about Freddy Krueger?

idk.....something about a phone call or something was in the movie or was that the ring where you died after 7 days of getting that call???

Favorite scary movie...Jaws. Saw it on TV as a kid and freaked the F out. The first scene...and the kid on the raft. As an ocean-head it shook me for a week but I didn't stay out of the ocean.

Nice Shook. What's your favorite scary movie Nick?

Friday the 13th...trying to remember the question. I do know drew did not get it right.