Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[92...]

Awesome, I will Nick thanks.

NM, what happened??

Plenty in that little jaunt. LOL Actually I wrote about it in my blog lol. Just random stuff that normally wouldn't put my on the sofa for a day. In an old life.... haha

I found it.  You will be back to your old self before you know it!  There is a loss of civility all over, I’ve noticed too.  Especially on the road...I’m guilty though too haha!

Just read your blog Sandia and responded - glad you are home and safe.

I took a toxic nap and now feel worse. I should just know that no matter how badly I want to lie down, I absolutely cannot nap, even for 15 mins or 15 seconds. It's always a bad idea.

Still have to get to the market...but I am here now.

[92...]

I found it.  You will be back to your old self before you know it!  There is a loss of civility all over, I’ve noticed too.  Especially on the road...I’m guilty though too haha!

Yeah, well, I have been known to get a degree of road rage, but I'm not a rude driver in general. Defensive? Yes.

[92...]

Just read your blog Sandia and responded - glad you are home and safe.

I took a toxic nap and now feel worse. I should just know that no matter how badly I want to lie down, I absolutely cannot nap, even for 15 mins or 15 seconds. It's always a bad idea.

Still have to get to the market...but I am here now.

Yuck on the nap.  I haven't felt the need for one since early last week when we were at our daughter's before they left. That was the first nap in a while that felt good. I guess my quality of sleep is better because I haven't felt exhausted during the day in a couple of weeks.  I'm so glad for that. :)

OK question??

when did this thread start being a social conversation thread and veered away from Trivia??

Hint: it started today

hahahahahahahahaha

[92...]

OK question??

when did this thread start being a social conversation thread and veered away from Trivia??

Hint: it started today

hahahahahahahahaha

😂😂 I’m so out of it I somehow thought I was posting (b*+€£ing) on Pete’s blog!!

[92...]

I was poking fun Sandia, post away. I tend to poke fun, it maybe is a coping mechanism or way to socialize, idk

It’s okay! I do the same. I tease people I like when I get to know them.

Rules are:

You can obtain the question from any source, however when answering or participating, don't use any other source besides your brain because you have to hold yourself accountable because who cares if you can google and just answer every question, you're just ruining our fun.

also every few replies if they are incorrect then place a hint to help others answer correctly!!

[92...]

Rules are:

You can obtain the question from any source, however when answering or participating, don't use any other source besides your brain because you have to hold yourself accountable because who cares if you can google and just answer every question, you're just ruining our fun.

also every few replies if they are incorrect then place a hint to help others answer correctly!!

By “yeah you can” I meant yes, google to find a question to ASK. Not the answer to a question posed.  No fun if you have to cheat to win 😬

[92...]

Rules are:

Although I didn’t google the serial killer stuff. I’m just warped and have been reading about that stuff for years.

By “yeah you can” I meant yes, google to find a question to ASK. Not the answer to a question posed.  No fun if you have to cheat to win 😬