Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

That is hilarious. Thank god they redesigned the head on that suit. I mean, the final product wasn't exactly beautiful but it's better than that. It looked like an ant head or something...weird. Think about it, if they'd never fixed it there'd be no such thing as AVP, no one would have dared to put those two on screen together.

Who played Will Smith's character, Robert Neville, in the FIRST film adaptation of Richard Matheson's "I Am Legend"?

(Matheson is one of my favorite writers. I don't think either film got it right.)

Gotta disagree. The final predator design is awesome. More trivia, it was James Cameron who gave SFX maestro Stan Winston the idea to give it mandibles.

I saw neither adaptation. Sorry, no clue. Will have to watch them after The Warriors.  :)

Don't get me wrong. I think the predator design is awesome, too. The makeup has gotten better and better over the years, and I would call it beautiful in the more modern films. That's interesting that it was Cameron's idea. What the hell happened to James Cameron? That's not a trivia question, just an expression of confusion.

Here's a question. I will go less obscure.

What name did Regan give to the demon she contacts via Ouija board in The Exorcist?

As for Cameron. I don't know. He's trying to develop Avatar into a trilogy or something. Good luck.

Btw, I don't know why people like ragging on Titanic. It's entertaining. My gf at the time made me see it several times and I was never bored. But I remember having a get-together with my university art class, and everyone was taking turns pissing on it. I can remember saying, "Did James Cameron run over your dog or something?". I think it turns some people off when something gets that popular. It didn't help when Cameron declared himself "king of the world" at the Oscars. But c'mon people, you know what he meant. lol

Anyhoo...

The biopic "Gods and Monsters" starred Ian McKellen as James Whale, the director of which two classic horror movies?

Frankenstein and Bride. :) <3

I have a list of issues with it. First, as a kid I always found the Titanic story fascinating,  so when I found out that they were making a film about it, I wasn't expecting a love story. So I was disappointed there. Then, my kid sister was obsessed with it, and got my mother to pay for her to see it in the theater 8 times, and I had to hear about it constantly. Then, there is the fact that I thought Leo was a great actor following Basketball Diaries and thought he could do better. Plus I thought the dialogue was a bit forced, and it certainly didn't deserve best picture. And...I just prefer the terminator. It didn't really matter to me that it was popular, I just didn't think it was very good. I feel the same way about avatar.

Fair enough. But some people get vitriolic over it, which I don't get.

Ugh, Terminator... It hurts my brain to think that Kyle Reese went back in time and fathered John Connor. Who was his father in the original timeline?

Fair enough. But some people get vitriolic over it, which I don't get.

Ugh, Terminator... It hurts my brain to think that Kyle Reese went back in time and fathered John Connor. Who was his father in the original timeline?

That's what is so fun about time travel movies in general. Not that Terminator is exactly a thinking man's film...have you seen TimeCrimes? And Primer? Those are two of my favorites.

Next question for whomever comes around next (I am assuming you went to bed,  Shook):

What percentage of the mass of Earth is the mass of Earth's moon?

While we wait...

Ok, according to co-writer Desmond Child, the titular dude in Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like a Lady" was inspired by Steven Tyler mistaking which band's singer for a woman?