Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

Remember that show Cheaters? I want to see that again. I used to binge on Cops...which trivia wise I think was either the first "reality" show or the longest running reality show. One of the two.

People have asked for benzo w/d friendly "happy" shows and I actually like watching dark shit like Cops because it makes me think: Life could be worse! I could be toothless and a meth head with 4 priors and 2 warrants and cuffed on a sidewalk...so Cops is... "paradoxical" and make me feel better, not worse about my life right now.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question.

The killer in the "Halloween" franchise wears a mask. It was a preexisting mask made in the likeness of which famous actor? Waves probably knows this.

Dude! I did not know that! How did I not know that? No wonder he's so creepy!! Haha

Sorry, guys, phone died taking sunset pics at the beach. And yeah, I'm hardcore, but even I would need a wetsuit for this. It's 38 degrees and windy. No-wetsuit swimming starts in April for me. I just spent my time taking pictures, picking up rocks, and running from waves. :)

Waves wins  - she was 4'11 so tiny and Clyde Barrow was 5'7. They were not a tall couple and neither of them looked like Warren Beatty or Faye Dunaway.