Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trivia Game for Benzo Brains (let's heal and have fun at the same time)

[So...]

David Niven who commented: "Isn't it fascinating to think that probably the only laugh that man will ever get in life is by stripping off and showing his shortcomings?"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [So...]

• [Ni...]

• [wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait Nick, (sorry this is back to my non trivia intrusion)...there’s only black or white...so you mathematically can only have 2blacks and a white, 3 blacks, three whites and a black or three whites. That’s it. See, easy peasy (so if you pull the same color....it’s a match)

Yup!  :)

Here's the clip... A warning to anyone who may be watching, some may find it frightening/upsetting, and there is brief male nudity. But great practical effects from a time before Hollywood relied on CGI.

[b4...]

Yup!  :)

Here's the clip... A warning to anyone who may be watching, some may find it frightening/upsetting, and there is brief male nudity. But great practical effects from a time before Hollywood relied on CGI.

LOVE that movie.

Shoot. I knew there had to be one before Aladdin Sane. Couldn't think of it. Good job, Dee! Did she get it, Shook? Or is there another one in there we aren't thinking of? (There were so many! What a genius!)

Hmm...it does list Major Tom at the bottom, and refers to him as preceding Ziggy, due to the character being visually referenced first. Since they are "stage personas" I would think the order would be the order in which he portrayed the character onstage? But...

It seems weird to leave out Aladdin Sane, since the character was deliberately created to replace Ziggy, and graced his most iconic album cover. But I digress.

Nobody wins? Another question?

Missed the whole Bowie question - and I love David Bowie's music so much. There was a really good exhibit of his life at the Brooklyn Museum a little while ago.

I am better at this game at night - let's all play tonight and heal our benzo brains with trivia!

Per the David Bowie Wiki, here's the order of his personas:

Major Tom, Ziggy Stardust, Aladdin Sane, Halloween Jack, The Soul Man, The Thin White Duke, The DJ, Pierrot, Screaming Lord Byron, Jareth the Goblin King, Button Eyes

I'm gonna factcheck from now on before asking a question.  :)

Yay, does this mean I won!?  This is a first, and maybe a sign my luck is going to change.  :thumbsup:

If I won, here goes...

Is australia a continent, a country, or an island?