Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

NAD+. Hope, for the hopeless. I'm free.

[fi...]

I am also doing the nad shots and it has allowed me to taper when I was stuck.  Without it I don’t think I would have been able to get down to where I am at.  I still got a lot to go but I’m making progress.  

thanks for sharing your story!

• 4 weeks later...

@[fi...] Thank you for sharing your experience.  I have been reading about NAD+ on this site on doing some research on my own.  Infusions are out of my pocket.  Do you think that high doses by mouth would accomplish a similar outcome?  

16 hours ago, [[L...] said:

@[fi...] Thank you for sharing your experience.  I have been reading about NAD+ on this site on doing some research on my own.  Infusions are out of my pocket.  Do you think that high doses by mouth would accomplish a similar outcome?  

Hello @[Li...], just in case the OP doesn’t return to answer your question, I’m providing this link to a more active and current thread on this topic.  

On 11/10/2023 at 09:03, [[P...] said:

Hello @[Li...], just in case the OP doesn’t return to answer your question, I’m providing this link to a more active and current thread on this topic.  

Thank you for linking to that. I hope @Lisaloo5565 checks it out. A lot of questions are answered there. People need to research and read before going that route. I can't stress that enough. Even though iontophoresis is much more affordable, it requires a lot of preparation, and patience. Basically the right mindset. I spent months reading and researching, no one should rush into it.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
[Ca...]
On 04/04/2023 at 16:17, [[H...] said:

Tyson9, I'm in the same area. Good for you for finding someone! Will the therapy be geared towards Benzo healing? I have an appointment with the Mayo Clinic in April. I read in this forum that they have doctors who are aware of benzo injuries so we'll see. I'm seven months out and still having some issues I'd call major. Please let us know how your Chicago NAD+ clinic appointment goes!

Hi! Do you know which Drs at the Mayo Clinic recommend/work with NAD+ IV? I'm not in the US, but maybe they can do virtual appts. Thanks!

[Ho...]

Hi @[Ca...], I wrote that so long ago, but believe it or not I remember searching the site for the mention of Mayo and NAD+. I KNOW I read it, but never could find it. The doctor I spoke with didn't even know about BIND or prolonged benzo recovery, so I came up with a big zero. Wish I could help!!

HCHC

• Like 1

[mr...]

Anyone know a good price so i dont get scammed? Place around me charges 800$.... im down to pay it anything to stop my headaches, and feeling like my brain is being squeezed.

[Pa...]

Hello everyone, please remember to keep the focus of this success story on topic by holding side discussions elsewhere, we don't want to detract from the OP's story.  The member last logged in 4 years ago, there is a strong possibility they won't see these posts. 

[Ca...]
On 04/04/2023 at 18:46, [[B...] said:

The website has a section on benzos and Ashton Method. Two BB members who had Mayo doctors, at the suggestion of their doctors, went on to have NAD+. One went to a clinic, the other went to a general infusion center near his home, and his Mayo doctor came out and did NAD+ infusions. I hope all goes well with your appointment.

Hi! Do you know in what Mayo Clinic are those docs or their names? Thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...
[On...]

Congratulations and thank you for your honest, inspiring strength 💪  💜