Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Share FUNNY, laughable Stories.........

[Ho...]

It was during early withdrawal when I was suffering severe derealization and chemical terror.  We rarely ever get ants in our house, but for some reason at night, a tiny little ant was crawling on my nightstand.  Don't know why, but I totally overreacted and acted like the ant was going to kill me for a second.  Then I realized how stupid I was being, so in an attempt to calm myself down and make light of the situation, I pretended to have a boxing match with the ant, taunting it and asking it how it expected to take me down.  I continued on this way for a minute or two, because the I felt it was important to laugh and relax about something.  For some reason, this did it.

I got one.  I used to sing semi-professionally locally where I live ..sometimes I traveled and was on Christian TV singing too.  But that's not the story.

I sang at a Christian Women's dinner years ago....I bet now it was 20 years ago.  Anyway, I was on stage with the rest of the Speakers and had to visit the ladies room.  Well, I did and came out, crossed the stage to get to my seat which the entire audience watched me do, and one of the ladies sitting next to me at the table whispered in my ear that a Long sheet of TOLIET PAPER was stuck to my high heel shoe!  :-[

Maybe a bit TMI but my family still laughs....

We were on a day trip to a park an hour or so away from us when I was a kid.

My mom had bought us happy meals on the way there, and since it was october we got those awesome buckets for trick or treating (late 80s), mine was a ghost, formally known as the McBoo bucket. I loved that thing!

We ate in the car and got stuck in traffic, massive pile up, bumper to bumper, for what seemed like forever! No way to get out of the jam.

Told my mom I had to use the bathroom, I think I was 5 or so at the time. We didnt know back then that I had celiac, and I had just eaten gluten covered chicken nuggets!

She thought I just had to go pee, and asked if I could hold it

I said I couldnt, stomach was cramping, which I had failed to tell my mom  ::)

so she told me to use my McBoo bucket and she would get me a new one.

So I did as told, and proceeded to have a number 3 in the poor ghost bucket!

My mom started freaking "I THOUGHT YOU MEANT YOU HAD TO PEE?!"

My brother and sister started freaking about the smell and how gross it was...

We never made it to the park  :-\

But I did get a new bucket....after that my siblings called it the McPoo bucket  :laugh:

30 years later, I have yet to live it down!

:laugh: Byrjun

My poor old mum, now dead but with her god, was peering (she was going blind) into a cage that the kids 2 doors up had put a plastic bird. 

Poor mum said, "look at that lovely bird, but it doesn't do much, does it? 

Poor mum. 

Dee

:laugh: Byrjun

My poor old mum, now dead but with her god, was peering (she was going blind) into a cage that the kids 2 doors up had put a plastic bird. 

Poor mum said, "look at that lovely bird, but it doesn't do much, does it? 

Poor mum. 

Dee

Oh bless her!

Another mum story....

My little rat of a brother smoked marijuana, as did my 3 other brothers.

He'd never given her a present in her life but gave her a chain with a marijuana leaf attached.  She proudly and unknowingly displayed it to all her friends.  And then she learned the truth.  :(

She even watered his marijuana plant thinking he was getting into horticulture and because she didn't recognise marijuana. 

Brothers and sons can be such rats. 

It's funny now, and a very fond memory of mum and her naivety.