Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hurricane Michael

[Go...]

Anyone else in the path of the hurricane? Trying not to stress out because my anxiety kind of really got started when I survived a direct hit from a Cat 4 over a decade ago. All the models show this one coming to where I live now and I just really don't want to experience it but evacuating isn't an option for me.

No, I'm not in its path. Went through 3 major hurricanes all categories 5 in my life, they may threaten menace, but if you take precaution and cover, you will be fine.  Evacuation is usually optional, meaning there would be no electricity for a while, that's all.  Thinking of you, keep us updated!

Gonnawinthis,

I hope that you weathered the storm okay. I have been watching the coverage and it looks pretty bad. We had a couple of close calls here in Hawaii this season and I can't help but to think that the blind marksman is going to hit his target sooner or later. Can't keep getting lucky year after year as the approaching storms seem to be getting stronger and stronger. Good thing global warming is not real.