Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Thinking about starting a Youtube channel for my business

[Fl...]

FG, where do you keep your clothes and do your laundry?

I built a closet/dresser to store my clothes. I am still getting the laundry thing situated. I was using a collapsible basket and taking everything to the laundry room (which is only a few steps away from my place) but I bought a small washing machine recently and now I am going to store my dirty laundry in that until it fills up.

FG, I remember your saying that you had a really nice wooden floor you put in.

Yea, I replaced the plywood subfloor that came with the trailer with birch plywood. I was considering doing hardwood or some other kind of floor covering on top but I decided to stain the plywood with a coffee colored stain. I finished it with a couple of coats of semi-gloss polyurethane and it looks fantastic.

What's the layout of the place?  Bedroom in back?  Where's the bathroom and shower, etc?

Please oh please make a YouTube video for us.

What's the layout of the place?  Bedroom in back?  Where's the bathroom and shower, etc?

Please oh please make a YouTube video for us.

Yes!

Bathroom is in the very front, then the kitchen, the back half is one big open room that serves as my living room, bedroom, dining room and office. There is a wall in the back with a door that goes out to my patio.

Wish I could make a video but that would create some privacy issues  :(

What are the walls made out of?  Do you have pics hanging on them?  How big is the sink and shower?  Is it an RV shower stall?  How big is the fridge?  Does it have a freezer in it too?

There are many tiny home videos on YouTube

FL guy I'd like to live in an airstrean!

Keeping this house and yard up is now just too much :(

What are the walls made out of?

Exterior is aluminum. Here is a similar trailer. Mine is the same color but taller and longer, mine has windows etc. https://goo.gl/images/QErbva

The interior is birch plywood. I had initially stained and clearcoated it but I wasn't happy with it so I painted them.

Do you have pics hanging on them?

I don't have a whole lot of open wall space. I will probably hang some of my paintings when I finish the touch up work that needs to be done on the walls.

How big is the sink and shower?  Is it an RV shower stall?

My kitchen sink is full size with one large tub and a smaller one. My buddy gave it to me. Probably would have cost me $200+ if I had to buy it.

The shower is custom. I bought one of these https://goo.gl/images/TgsGEd and built a platform that slants to the center and drilled a hole for in the center for a drain. I used metal conduit to build a round curtain rod for shower curtains.

How big is the fridge?  Does it have a freezer in it too?

I started out with a 4.3 cu ft fridge but that turned out to be a little too small. I replaced it with this 7.2 cu ft fridge I found at Sam's and it's the perfect size https://www.samsclub.com/sams/7-2-refridgerator/prod22044612.ip