Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Thoughts and prayers for Gardenia

[Be...]

I just found out from her yesterday that her father passed.  I wanted to start a thread for others to send their condolences to her.  She really loved her father.  Sorry Gardenia for your loss.  I did send you a pm about it.  I hope you're ok.

I'm so very sorry to hear this.  While we expect that we will lose our parents one day, it doesn't make the actual loss any easier.

Hugs across the miles, Gardenia.

Challis

Thank you so much. My Dad was 85 but very independent, still lived alone until this happened last yr. He had trouble eating last Nov and then last April they did an MRI (?) And found he had stage ,4 cancer, they started chemo and radiation which made him so ill  :'(

He was 3 hrs away, I just wish I could've hugged my Dad one last time before he passed on  :'(

But I like to think hes at peace now and no more pain and fear.

So sorry for your loss, Gardenia, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.  May your special memories bring you some peace and comfort. 

:smitten:

[24...]

Wishing you comfort, peace, and healing, Gardenia...

Becks, such a kind, thoughtful gesture to start this thread. Bless you.

I'm also so sorry for this, Gardenia!! It seems that surrounding death is a feeling of regret. I've gone through that many times. But your father KNEW you loved him very much and that you would have visited him if you could. The people left behind are the ones suffering. He's at peace now. God bless him and you!  :hug:

Me too Gardenia, I’m so very sorry for your loss. :smitten:

Hoping that you get extra love and comfort from heaven at this time and for lots of time to come. :smitten:

Sorry for your Loss, may you find comfort knowing he has been renewed. He may be gone...but never from your Heart. 💖 Peace and Healing.

Hi Gard,

I’m sorry to hear about your Dad...may he be at peace .

I’m sorry I haven’t been on in a while.

Take care my friend .

Much love, little

Thank you estee, mon pilote, begood,  fuerza  :smitten:

Thank you little, I hope he is, he suffered so much his last months i couldn't even call, he couldn't talk or eat  :'(

I miss you, little m  :hug: