Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Thailand boys trapped in cave

[Be...]

I was praying last night that the soccer team of a coach and the boys would be rescued from the flooded cave.  I think by now they have a few of them out.  I pray they all get out safely.  I heard the oxygen level is very low in there and they are surrounded by alot of water and more rain coming.

I was praying last night that the soccer team of a coach and the boys would be rescued from the flooded cave.  I think by now they have the coach and 3 of them out and 9 more to go.  I pray they all get out safely.  I heard the oxygen level is very low in there and they are surrounded by alot of water and more rain coming.

You can add mine ♥️  ♥️

Looks like they got 4 more boys out, so that's 8, and the coach and 4 more are still needing to be rescued.  Praying for them.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/thai-cave-rescue-operation-updates-thailand-boys-soccer-team-2018-07-09-live-updates/

Collective Hearts ♥️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️, best name for all who care and hope(thanks Uni, it connects us all :smitten:

I pray for them too. However, I cannot help but wonder what was in the coach's mind? ::)

I wondered too

Caves scare me!

Thank God they're all OUT NOW !

They had a special show on 20/20 tonight about the rescue.  Apparently it's not unusual for people to explore the caves for something to do.  The kids and their coach went exploring after their soccer practice.  Without any rain, it's mostly safe and they have fun, but they didn't know it was going to start raining so much and trap them.  I'm glad they're all out too and safe.  A few of them have a fungal pneumonia and all are still in the hospital.  I hope Dateline has a special about it too.  I like Dateline alot better than 20/20.  It was a rather confusing episode.