Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Mother in Law moved in.¿?GO...

[Al...]

OMG, I would NOT want my MIL to move in with me.  UGH.  I don't even like her visiting much, especially during my taper.

I know... My living room has turned into my bedroom because I have trouble sleeping and don't want to keep my husband up. I made sure she has a TV and everything she would need in HER bedroom...Well she sits in the living room EVERY MINUTE !!!! , Iam doing my best to keep my house clean and keeping up with my chores NOW I have her mess on top of it.

She knows I only have one nerve left, well she came upstairs and said Jeff (my husband) WANTS YOU DOWN STAIRS RITE NOW!!!!!! 

I was scared to death my husband was going to ask me for a divorce, he's not very happy with this w/d sh*t!

My husband wasn't screaming OR being demanding for me to come downstairs... He said it's okay, I just wanted to let you know I bought you a present.

I went back upstairs and told MOTHER... Her response... What'd he do that for??!!?? Now that was just mean!

Sunday was my first really good day in about a month so I went downstairs-my husband has a man cave- to spend time with him she WOULD NOT LEAVE. she won again.

I need a me day, some space

Okay I'll shut up now or this will turn into a book of rants :laugh:

Ugh, that sounds so frustrating.  I think it is okay to rant about her here.  My mother-in-law, by herself, is very nice.  The thing I cannot stand is how it feels like my husband and his mother are ganging up on me.  I feel like this constantly when they are both in the house.  I also feel like she is judging me on all the cleaning and cooking and parenting and just all that stuff.