Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Texas...An assortment of beauty

[Fl...]

I hale from the "GREAT" State of "TEXAS"!  :smitten:

There is so much to see here...So, I thought I would share it's vast beauty through various images.

Feel free to do the same with your state :smitten:

beautiful-texas-longhorn-cow-closeup-view-facial-markings-41047843.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

http://renatures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fields-beautiful-pretty-summer-sky-wildflowers-bluebonnets-texas-trees-lovely-field-sunrise-sunset-gallery.jpg

Good morning from Texas :)

It's gonna be a hot one today ... 96  :muscle: with a heat index of 103 (unacceptable) ;)

I will be floating this river in June (Frio River)

frio-river-cabins-on-the-bluff-log-cabins-on-the-frio-river-ranked-top-ten-swimming-holes-in-texas-frio-river-bluff-jumping-frio-rio-cabins-nice-design-1-806-x-487.jpg

:smitten:

Good morning to you as well FluterByee, Texas is so beautiful, I live here.  A gorgeous piece of world!  Will post some pics soon.

Good morning to you as well FluterByee, Texas is so beautiful, I live here.  A gorgeous piece of world!  Will post some pics soon.

Mornin Back attcha ginger127 :)

Whoop, whoop!

Yepper's Texas truly is a gorgeous piece of the world!

I "LOVE" Texas, and will look forward to the pics you deicide to share.

Have a Peaceful Day  :thumbsup:

9c582deabc908aa3a8e13a2343004006--texas-flags-texas-forever.jpg

I have been quite a few places around the world but St Augustine FL is one of my favorite cities. Founded in 1565, it is the oldest continuously occupied European settlement in the US. I go there from time to time to shoot pictures and the really cool thing is that I just moved about an hour away-

best-things-to-do-in-st-augustine-fl_f.jpg

castillo-de-san-marcos.jpg

shutterstock_830X394.jpg

Haven't been there in awhile but the Florida Keys are AWESOME. Nothing like anywhere else in the US-

20110427-florida-3970.jpg

Lots of crystal clear springs-

floridasprings2.jpg

I just moved to this area-

http://media6.trover.com/T/588edd0c10b2686a98008e2a/fixedw_large_4x.jpg

I have been quite a few places around the world but St Augustine FL is one of my favorite cities. Founded in 1565, it is the oldest continuously occupied European settlement in the US. I go there from time to time to shoot pictures and the really cool thing is that I just moved about an hour away-

Wow, what a kaleidoscope of incredible photos FloridaGuy!  I've been only to Miami in Florida, but St. Augustine takes the cake, very impressive and so beautiful!  Thanks for sharing!

Wow, what a kaleidoscope of incredible photos FloridaGuy!  I've been only to Miami in Florida, but St. Augustine takes the cake, very impressive and so beautiful!  Thanks for sharing!

I was looking through my personal pics of St Augustine and I have some pretty good ones I took there a few years ago. I'm just too benzo'ed to bother uploading them somewhere so I can post them here.

Very cool town- the old part has a European vibe. Walking through the streets you can just feel the history. When the weather cools down again I am planning on heading up there when I get a chance. I can't think of much I would rather do than ride my motorcycle up the coast on a cool December Saturday, have a cup of coffee at an outdoor cafe, shop for some hot sauce and antiques in the historic district, grab some dinner at a local restaurant in the evening and catch a ghost tour after dark. If that doesn't take the stress away I don't know what will.

best-things-to-do-in-st-augustine-fl_f.jpg

castillo-de-san-marcos.jpg

shutterstock_830X394.jpg

Haven't been there in awhile but the Florida Keys are AWESOME. Nothing like anywhere else in the US-

20110427-florida-3970.jpg

Lots of crystal clear springs-

floridasprings2.jpg

I just moved to this area-

http://media6.trover.com/T/588edd0c10b2686a98008e2a/fixedw_large_4x.jpg

Hey FG,

These are some beautiful pics. Thank you for sharing...I especially like the first one. I bet it's gorgeous.

Peace,

FB :)

Hey FG,

These are some beautiful pics. Thank you for sharing...I especially like the first one. I bet it's gorgeous.

Peace,

FB :)

That is Flagler College. Used to be the Ponce de Leon hotel, built in 1888 by Henry Flagler. If you ever make it to St Augustine they give free tours, definitely worth checking out.

BIG BEND NATIONAL STATE PARK (Southwest Texas)

Landscape-Rio%20Grand-Big-Bend-National-Park.jpg

LOST MAPLES STATE PARK

84719567.jpg

SAN ANTONIO RIVER WALK

GI_200440484-001_SanAntonio_Riverwalk.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yearly "SandFest" in Port Aransas, TX

http://scottandtina.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sandfest2008.png

beautiful-sand-sculptures-1.jpg

http://texashillcountry.com/wp-content/uploads/12821420_1071203409587799_2719528495347766939_n-680x390.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:

• 7 months later...
I love Texas.Been all over it.You can keep Austin though lol.Love the bbq and mexican food.If your ever in Longview go by Carters bbq.Just a little hole in the wall place but some of the best bbq you'll get.Had excellent mexican food in San Antonio.Texas is just awesome in my book,so much history.Laredo is another crazy city too now.Got a load down there one summer it was 117 degrees.It was so hot and the warehouse didnt have air just big fans it was miserable.Anyways Texas is definitely a good place to see.