Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What would you do with $100,000?

[as...]

I would buy a home I should have bought in 2011 when it was $100,000 cheaper. Damn those places were a steal in 2011 but I just sat in an ativan stupor and let the prices rocket up (here in la). They were a decent buy then but now they seem way overpriced like everything around here. This is one of my big regrets and obsessions and if it was gone it would probably help me in wd.

I hate these regrets I obsess over that I could actually do something about if only I felt better  >:(  I know it is stupid to obsess and others have it way worse but I just cant help my thoughts.

I would hire a driver, a cheff and a house keeping, all of them cute and sexy Boys!

:-*

please do not worry Jennie, I have just eaten a wonderful japanese food, went to buy it myself! Having an excelent window!

• 3 weeks later...

i was thinking on that one again....

also it would be nice if we all could get together :smitten::idiot:

i think for that much we can arrange some super duper new years party :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:smitten:

with $100,000 i would give $100 to 1000 people to  go see the Dr who put my life through hel starting me on xanax , to those i paid i would ask them to see the dr l as a patient to be as obnoxious and rowdy as they possibly could to him  :laugh: