Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What would you do with $100,000?

[as...]

I am just wondering what my buddies might do if they came into some money during this withdrawal process.  $100,000 is not like a million but it is still a sizable amount of cash to ponder.  :)

I'd stop working. live frugally and see how long i could make it last while becoming Yoga Master of the Universe

maybe a nice pair of boots ...

Nothing drastic.. just not worry about finding a job until this benzo taper is over and I was healed.. And maybe a nice little vacation with my husband to ease the mind! :)

Us old married people have learned to PAY OFF DEBT with any extra money that comes along.  Credit card splurges are just not worth it!

I would pay off our house and the other loans we have and try to live DEBT FREE!!!

[e7...]

$100,000 I have, but $1,000,000 I'd love to have!

If I had $1,000,000 I'd do a little bit of everything with it.. I'm the type who can spend $5,000 in one day and not even realize it. ;)

And I have too.

Keryn.

If I had $1,000,000 I'd do a little bit of everything with it.. I'm the type who can spend $5,000 in one day and not even realize it. ;)

And I have too.

Keryn.

wow!  lucky you, Keryn!  what fun to spend $5,000 in a day and not realize it.  hope you are doing well and getting sleep.  i am better and sleep is better the past couple of nights.  :yippee:

[e7...]

And I have too.

Keryn.

wow!  lucky you, Keryn!  what fun to spend $5,000 in a day and not realize it.  hope you are doing well and getting sleep.  i am better and sleep is better the past couple of nights.   :yippee:

God to hear you are better and sleep is better, now, that's something money can't buy ;)

Keryn.

I'd take my benzo buddies for a week-end at the Coeur d'Alene Resort in No. Idaho (where we used to live).

It's a beautiful and relaxing place. :)

that's something money can't buy ;)

Keryn.

no kidding!  i would take consistent, restorative sleep over money anyday.

Missy,

that sounds wonderful.  i have spent a good bit of time in Idaho in various parts.  i lived in Driggs one winter with my sister.  had so much fun there.  i miss those, pre-benzo days but i see my future as surpassing anything even before benzos!  sooooooooo glad to be truly free!

I'd take my benzo buddies for a week-end at the Coeur d'Alene Resort in No. Idaho (where we used to live).

Golfed at that Resort. Love that island green.

$35,000 produce a documentary about benzos

$15,000 to lobby congress

$50,000 to hire the best lawyers in the biz to start a class-action suit

!!!!!!

Golfed at that Resort. Love that island green.

Oh, yeah!  My dude and I loved to golf there!  Even though we lived in CDA, we would sometimes spend the week-end at the resort just to "get away"  ;)

$100,000 is equivalent to just over £64,000.

I would pay off my mortgage and get some much needed improvements done to my flat.

I'd also be able to buy better xmas presents.

• 3 years later...

mm with 100k i think i would like to go visit people i know from online like im close friends with some boys from australia brisbane & gold coast i would like to go there stay there a couple of weeks

then i was like to go to Tabby sweeden to visit friends there too then i would like to go to Washington DC i dont have any online friends there i think it would be a great expereince to see the capital city

• 1 month later...