Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Happy Mothers Day

[Ma...]

I love and miss u so much Momma :smitten:  I think of u every day :smitten:

And Happy Mothers Day to all of u who are Moms.  Hope u feel well :smitten:

Thank you Mary!

Happy Mother's Day to you too and so sorry you are without your mother on this special day.

My mother passed away during my benzo nightmare and I miss her every day.  I am not the same person and will never be again without my mother in the world.  She was such a strong lady, full of love and grace for her family.  I strive to be the least little bit like her with my own daughter.

My dear husband remembered the occasion with flowers, a card, and a small sweet treat with my breakfast coffee.  My dear daughter sent me special handmade cards and also a thoughtful gift.  I have also heard from my 3 sisters as we exchanged greetings for the occasion.

All in all, I am having a nice Mother's Day, but know that many of us here are too miserable to enjoy anything much.  To you I say, hold on, keep the faith and stay strong for the journey.

:smitten:

She

Thank you Mary!

Happy Mother's Day to you too and so sorry you are without your mother on this special day.

My mother passed away during my benzo nightmare and I miss her every day.  I am not the same person and will never be again without my mother in the world.  She was such a strong lady, full of love and grace for her family.  I strive to be the least little bit like her with my own daughter.

My dear husband remembered the occasion with flowers, a card, and a small sweet treat with my breakfast coffee.  My dear daughter sent me special handmade cards and also a thoughtful gift.  I have also heard from my 3 sisters as we exchanged greetings for the occasion.

All in all, I am having a nice Mother's Day, but know that many of us here are too miserable to enjoy anything much.  To you I say, hold on, keep the faith and stay strong for the journey.

She

My father, for at least 10 years before they passed away, brought my mother the flower related to the holiday.....like Easte Lily, Poinsettia etc; So me and my husband keep the tradition going....

There is a huge beautiful mum sitting on my kitchen table, so every time I see them, it reminds me of both my parents :smitten: :smitten:

My father, for at least 10 years before they passed away, brought my mother the flower related to the holiday.....like Easte Lily, Poinsettia etc; So me and my husband keep the tradition going....

There is a huge beautiful mum sitting on my kitchen table, so every time I see them, it reminds me of both my parents :smitten: :smitten:

Awww such a nice tradition.  Keeping memories and traditions alive, well that's the grace notes of life.

She