Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Conditioner

[Pu...]

I have thick beautiful hair and I need some recommendations to a conditioner that is safe and that also passes the skindeep.com safe test. Does anyone have any recommendations? I do not know where to place this thread.Thank you in advance.

You can make conditioner out of things like eggs, bananas, olive or coconut oil.

Google home made conditioners and find one that suits you.

You can make conditioner out of things like eggs, bananas, olive or coconut oil.

Google home made conditioners and find one that suits you.

:thumbsup: That's exactly what I do.  My favorite is coconut oil mixed with a little bit of mild soap, works everytime.

I have thick beautiful hair and I need some recommendations to a conditioner that is safe and that also passes the skindeep.com safe test. Does anyone have any recommendations? I do not know where to place this thread.Thank you in advance.

I have long hair but I only condition the bottom 2/3rds.  The conditioner is so thick, I buy it in a bottle that has a screw on top.  It's Tresseme, it won't come out of a squirt bottle.  It also holds its clean smell for several days.....

• 2 weeks later...

Lush has wonderful all natural hair conditioners. You can order online or they are in some malls.

I use one called American Cream.

• 3 months later...

Thanks everyone. I am really into Shae Moisture brand. My hair loves them and they smell so good, it is so wonderful that I can no deal with scent too. For a while I was creating my own with egg whites, vinegar, Dr. Bronners, and baking soda. It feels so good finally being able to smell good and feel clean and safe in this body again :)

You are all so wonderful and I appreciate all of your recommendations :)