Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tex, just fried up the first zucchini from our garden. Delicious but I can't wait for fried green tomatoes!!! I could live on those things. Our weather has been perfect so far and my zucchini and squash are insane. Of course the weeds really enjoy this weather as well...

Hey Tex, just fried up the first zucchini from our garden. Delicious but I can't wait for fried green tomatoes!!! I could live on those things. Our weather has been perfect so far and my zucchini and squash are insane. Of course the weeds really enjoy this weather as well...

oh man, i love fried zucchini.  8)

Oh yea. I discovered the magic of panko bread crumbs last year. Eggplant, zucchini, squash, green tomatoes, it all gets breaded and fried.

This morning i had a carne guisada taco & coffee , this evening i had a double meat burger with onions a-1 sause called a1 thick & hearty from whataburger i had a lemoaide drink & onion rings with it  !!  :yippee:

Oh yea. I discovered the magic of panko bread crumbs last year. Eggplant, zucchini, squash, green tomatoes, it all gets breaded and fried.

My garden needs sun. Its been raining off and on for almost a week. Boooooooooo ;D ;D

Your dinner sounds good. :thumbsup:

Snowy :)

hi joey i hope you had a nice dindin tonight i love you <3

Mmm i was kinda fasting today i didnt eat too much :( i had a stressfull day police after me today :(

hi joey i hope you had a nice dindin tonight i love you <3

Mmm i was kinda fasting today i didnt eat too much :( i had a stressfull day police after me today :(

Police?  :o I hope everything is fine.

Black coffee :)

yea i had black coffee just sugar ! ya my neighbor called police on me when i was mowin yesterday i went less than 1 feet  onto their property with mower at a small area the riding mower i was using is just wide to get around a tree by property line so i guess next time i gotta just use a push mower in that area or weedeater . i mean it wasnt a big deal ! i do this often like at the ranch ditch i do 1 lawnmower path onto neighbor's property since i have a ditch culvert by property line and if im coming down the county road the other way its hard to see all of the entrance driveway with tall grass there . we share the ditch culvert its like half on their property and half on ours  the dont use it hardly since the neighbor just has like 80 acres of agriculture land (i know its 80 since i saw it for sale online for a staggering 600k $ 

its only 815am mm i havnt ate yet i think ill try something new for breakfast im going to have some pancakes & bacon ! :)

Yep Katie, You should never mow on an empty stomach. ;D Watch those ditches...roll over hazards and all. ;)

Protein shake made with milk. 8)

I've been taking alot of brownies the last few months i finally changed this morning i baked a carrot cake i waited awhile for it to cool down and i added white frostiing i had some a few minutes ago and yumm thats really GOOD!! :smitten::yippee:

I've been taking alot of brownies the last few months i finally changed this morning i baked a carrot cake i waited awhile for it to cool down and i added white frostiing i had some a few minutes ago and yumm thats really GOOD!! :smitten::yippee:

That carrot cake sounds really good Katie. 8)

hi joey i had more carrot cake a few minuts ago im having desert before dindin tonight im having microwave sliced brisket  :smitten: im having it in wheat bread sandwich and having potato chips with it tomorrow morning i need to go shoping i think ill buy more donuts & some leg quarters of chicken i always like those since theyre only $3 for 5 LARGE pieces !

when i go grocery shoping i always look at prices wel to save money when i can for the past few months i've been buying "seasoned beef" meat tubes from HEB (large supermarket chain) i was like wow this is one heck of a bargain $2 for a good sized meat tube enough to cook a meal with . last week i was staying at the ranch i called my dad told him i had hamburge meat hamburget helper he could cook for his grandkids . he called me back after he cooked it and said " katie do you know what kidn of meat is used in that tube of meat?" i said umm is it just soy or something since its kinda pale like raw breakfast sausage " he said no its main ingrediant is cow hearts i was like EWWWW  are you kidding me! NEVER again i spent the extra $2 to get beef from now on! i remember it has a odd sweet smell it made me remember seeing incrediants on canned beef dog food it had cow hearts as wel :(

when i go grocery shoping i always look at prices wel to save money when i can for the past few months i've been buying "seasoned beef" meat tubes from HEB (large supermarket chain) i was like wow this is one heck of a bargain $2 for a good sized meat tube enough to cook a meal with . last week i was staying at the ranch i called my dad told him i had hamburge meat hamburget helper he could cook for his grandkids . he called me back after he cooked it and said " katie do you know what kidn of meat is used in that tube of meat?" i said umm is it just soy or something since its kinda pale like raw breakfast sausage " he said no its main ingrediant is cow hearts i was like EWWWW  are you kidding me! NEVER again i spent the extra $2 to get beef from now on! i remember it has a odd sweet smell it made me remember seeing incrediants on canned beef dog food it had cow hearts as wel :(

Cant be much different than cow Brains...barbacoa? ;D

dangit i shouldve read this before i went to supermarket those fritos sounded YUMM that insomniac mentioned i wouldve liked to make frito pie with them !

this morning im cooking some eggs biscuits & bacon for breakfast i have a carrot cake baking now so those biscuits will have to wait till those finish . i bought another steak for dad for him to take to work so im cooking that soon for him . this afternoon i think i might make chicken tacos i'll have to bake some leg quarters i have skin & debone them and cut up and add onion and bell peper to it , DANG i think i dont hav ea bell pepper erghhh i need to write stuff down !