Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i did alot of work today so i was too tired to cook dinner i bought so much food early this morning i was just too tired to barbecue this evening i went to little caesars and got some deep dish pepperoni pizza i love that kind with the thick crust ! its just as good if not beter than pizza hut pan pizza and it costs ALOT less $ ! tomorrow im gonna barbecue chicken fajitas with sausage

i did alot of work today so i was too tired to cook dinner i bought so much food early this morning i was just too tired to barbecue this evening i went to little caesars and got some deep dish pepperoni pizza i love that kind with the thick crust ! its just as good if not beter than pizza hut pan pizza and it costs ALOT less $ ! tomorrow im gonna barbecue chicken fajitas with sausage

Got that right Katie.  :) I really like Little Caesars pizza too. 8) Mail me some fajitas please. >:D

Snowy :):smitten:

i would share with you anytime joey  since i love you

tuesday or later this week im going to barbecue ribs ! it stays fresh long since the way its wraped in plastic its really tight and can stay fresh long . thanks for the nice message  :smitten:

i would share with you anytime joey  since i love you

tuesday or later this week im going to barbecue ribs ! it stays fresh long since the way its wraped in plastic its really tight and can stay fresh long . thanks for the nice message  :smitten:

Awww, how sweet. :angel: I know that means alot coming from you Katie. I remember the school lunch room story when someone tried taking your place in line. ;D  :laugh:

Hey, I'll pay for the postage if you mail me those b-ribs. ;D:laugh:

:mybuddy:

I Have too much stuff to barbecue now ! a few minutes ago i went to the supermarket i was browsing at some meat as i was passing by it i was just going to get just some juce and i was like WOW when i saw some rib eye steaks that were just $2.15 a pound ! it mustve been a missprint on the label since those steaks usually cost around $8-$9 a pound ! so its going to be ribeye steak for breakfast :P

Hi baby angel, I went to Little Caesar's the other night to get a bacon wrapped pizza and they had quit making them! :-[ :'( :-[ :'(

hi confused 1 wow now that sounds like some good eatin !!

dangit i mustve been half asleep this morning i thought i had bought some rib eye steaks i thought they just had alot of fat in them i cooked one for breakfast and the dang this was pork ! meh i'll eat them anyway ! i need to run back to supermarket to get an onion and bell pepper to make tacos from them

you see this is the stuff I am talking....

just check out previous post of BA

it was her 2277 post

i do see everywhere now double 77 :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

i ate today this one by the way

http://skaniosdienos.lt/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/DSC_0031-2.jpg

Strawberry pie with strawberries we picked from our patch today! How can anyone say God doesn't love us when He gave us strawberries!?

I Have too much stuff to barbecue now ! a few minutes ago i went to the supermarket i was browsing at some meat as i was passing by it i was just going to get just some juce and i was like WOW when i saw some rib eye steaks that were just $2.15 a pound ! it mustve been a missprint on the label since those steaks usually cost around $8-$9 a pound ! so its going to be ribeye steak for breakfast :P

Too much stuff Katie? Make it into beef jerky and send me some. :D:laugh:8)

Strawberry pie with strawberries we picked from our patch today! How can anyone say God doesn't love us when He gave us strawberries!?

yummm strawberry pie !!!

i really really should buy more fruits when i go shopping

hi joey , im going out of town to the ranch tomorrow i dont feel so well im kinda feelin down since monday i got the bad news i was denied ssd . i thought of going today i changed my mind when i planed to have a drink it wasnt too much i drank just 1 40oz of budweiser

i'll be coming back wednesday afternoon ok i hope your feeling well and as always i love you <3  :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-* :hug::smitten:

yummm strawberry pie !!!

i really really should buy more fruits when i go shopping

hi joey , im going out of town to the ranch tomorrow i dont feel so well im kinda feelin down since monday i got the bad news i was denied ssd . i thought of going today i changed my mind when i planed to have a drink it wasnt too much i drank just 1 40oz of budweiser

i'll be coming back wednesday afternoon ok i hope your feeling well and as always i love you <3  :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-* :hug::smitten:

Hi Katie, I'm sorry you arent feeling well. You'll feel better when you get to the ranch I hope. Take care of yourself and have a nice time. :)

:hug:  :-* :-* :smitten::angel:

i stayed at the ranch last night it was a really nice stay i had a carne guisada taco this morning and awhile ago i barbecued finger ribs and sausage !!  :yippee:

i drank this a couple of hours ago ! :P

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/bud_zpsjgggqjb8.jpg

lol joey an extra ounce is good since i think i loose 1 oz from suds the very last swig i usually dont drink and i loose some on my shirt i take really really big big gulps when im drinking  :D i limited myself to just that i felt like getting another to drink i think its best to just only buy a small small amount that i want to drink cuz if i bought more it would be so tempting and so easy to grab another after i finish what i planed on drinking .

i cooked a very nice breakfast i got some taters cut them to grape sized pieces i left the skin on it actually brings out really good tater flavor i added bacon & refried beans and made tacos from them those are mom's favorite taco she was very happy i also cooked brownies in oven i made them for dad so he can have somthing sweet on the road when hes at work.

im tired i still need to clean the pool :( AGAIN arghh im gonna have me a nappy when i finish

lol joey an extra ounce is good since i think i loose 1 oz from suds the very last swig i usually dont drink and i loose some on my shirt i take really really big big gulps when im drinking  :D i limited myself to just that i felt like getting another to drink i think its best to just only buy a small small amount that i want to drink cuz if i bought more it would be so tempting and so easy to grab another after i finish what i planed on drinking .

i cooked a very nice breakfast i got some taters cut them to grape sized pieces i left the skin on it actually brings out really good tater flavor i added bacon & refried beans and made tacos from them those are mom's favorite taco she was very happy i also cooked brownies in oven i made them for dad so he can have somthing sweet on the road when hes at work.

im tired i still need to clean the pool :( AGAIN arghh im gonna have me a nappy when i finish

Haha Katie, you crack me up. :laugh: That's me when I was younger. I still do that sometimes. I drink a beer and half of it ends up on my shirt, well maybe a couple ounces. So people would laugh when I would be sucking my shirt so I wouldn't waste any beer. lol

Your Dad sure is lucky to have a daughter like you. I bet he's a great man to raise a daughter like you. :smitten:

Joey :smitten:

hi joey thanks for the sweet kind message i just finished washing alot alot ALOT of dishes i gotta keep em clean to get rid of those roaches and mice :S :( im gonna go to my favorite store in the morning (the dollar tree) i used some dollar tree brand "dawn" thats green i think the name of its "totally awesome" its really really big like almost half a gallon that stuff works a hell of alot better than the dolalr general large large bottle to wash dishes with teh dollar tree soap i wasw able to wash GREASY pans and they were litterly squeaky clean! im gonna get some of that and i need a couple of pairs of sunglasses

i didnt eat much this evening i ate left over barbecue ribs i didnt want them to go to waste . in the morning im gonna cook more fried taters with chorizo and make tacos from them !!  :yippee: im not sure what to make in after noon im thinkin of using what ai have already some hamburger helper with dinner rolls . my parents are going to a funeral tomorrow of a close friend / co worker of my father's i feel bad for him he had really bad cancer he was suffereing alot he just said to pull the plug :( 

wel i still have more work to do i need to set up some mouse traps LOL joey you shoulde seen what happeend yesterday Evan was here at my house and he used the bathroom i heard him hollering in there and he quickly came out . when he lifted the toilet seat there was a mouse in the toilet water i just went back in there and flushed it , he still didnt want to use it he used the toilet upstairs  :laugh:

well i better get those traps set up ,  i hope you sleep well joey i love you <3

Hi Katie.  :) I had leftover barbecue ribs too. I didn't want them to go to waste. I was saving them for the kids, but they don't usually like leftovers. ::)

My condolences to your parents. :( Its sad to lose a loved one or see anyone suffer.

You always know where to find the best bargains Katie. Dollar Tree kicks A.. 8) I frequent the tree quite often. :) They have really reasonable party decorations. Its a pretty cool store, and I love the color Green...so serene. 8)

lol That's a funny story you mentioned about Ivan and the hopper. :D:laugh: He sounds like quite a little character. No wonder you guys get along so well. ;D I still wish I had a picture of you two driving around in the mustang, Katie at the wheel and little Evan barely visible over the dashboard. 8):D:laugh: Just kidding. Before long, Evan will be bigger than you and driving. :)

Love, Joey :smitten:

i didnt get to cook much this morning i went to stripes to get tacos awhile ago i had a picadillo taco its taters with hamburger meat a lil onion and tomato sause & spices it was tasty i had some coffe too , i had alot alot alot to do this morning so i didnt have time to cook i washed my parents cadillac cts  and their lincoln navigator . i really cleaned them well handwashing them drying and spraying mothers spray wax to make them very shinny i also usd armour all on the tires . i wanted both of those to look good since they'll prorobably take one of those to go to the funeral. after i washed those 2 i continued and washed our VERY old Lincoln Mark IV it looked really nice after i washed it  and dried it . i didnt use spray wax since the paint on it is rather bad and it wouldnt do any good .

hi joey !!  my mustang GT is still out of commission not working :( i tried to wiggle the key in the ignition a few days ago and nope it wont turn the tumblers are messed up on it so i've been just driving my '95 isuzu pickup and the old lincoln mark IV . i really miss my car :( my car sound amazing that V8 with flowmasters on it it sounds like daaamn!

lol yea im still laffing at remembering evan hollering in the bathroom seeing the mouse in there haha he did actually ask me if he could drive my lil truck or mustang before . i told him its not that simple to drive a standard both the stang and isuzu are stick the hardest part would be taking off in 1st for him . he insisted so i let him drive the lincoln mark IV at the long ranch driveway before he did rather well he just needs to practice on his feet he was using both feet for the gas and brake pedals

i didnt make it to the dollar tree yet . i just finished eating awhile ago i just need to change clothes to go

i hope you had a nice day so far joey , i love you

katie 

i didnt get to cook much this morning i went to stripes to get tacos awhile ago i had a picadillo taco its taters with hamburger meat a lil onion and tomato sause & spices it was tasty i had some coffe too , i had alot alot alot to do this morning so i didnt have time to cook i washed my parents cadillac cts  and their lincoln navigator . i really cleaned them well handwashing them drying and spraying mothers spray wax to make them very shinny i also usd armour all on the tires . i wanted both of those to look good since they'll prorobably take one of those to go to the funeral. after i washed those 2 i continued and washed our VERY old Lincoln Mark IV it looked really nice after i washed it  and dried it . i didnt use spray wax since the paint on it is rather bad and it wouldnt do any good .

hi joey !!  my mustang GT is still out of commission not working :( i tried to wiggle the key in the ignition a few days ago and nope it wont turn the tumblers are messed up on it so i've been just driving my '95 isuzu pickup and the old lincoln mark IV . i really miss my car :( my car sound amazing that V8 with flowmasters on it it sounds like daaamn!

lol yea im still laffing at remembering evan hollering in the bathroom seeing the mouse in there haha he did actually ask me if he could drive my lil truck or mustang before . i told him its not that simple to drive a standard both the stang and isuzu are stick the hardest part would be taking off in 1st for him . he insisted so i let him drive the lincoln mark IV at the long ranch driveway before he did rather well he just needs to practice on his feet he was using both feet for the gas and brake pedals

i didnt make it to the dollar tree yet . i just finished eating awhile ago i just need to change clothes to go

i hope you had a nice day so far joey , i love you

katie

Hey Katie, I didn't know you drank coffee.  :) Cool...I mean Hot :D