Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

hi Mrs Benniejets, wow that seafood dinner sounds really good and very healthy! i like to eat cilantro too a lil each day by itself . i saw on your signature too that your making good progress so far in your taper.

hi joey haha yes i love barbacoa (cowbrain tacos ) lol its really really greasy i can always tell which taco is mine if i ordered barbacoa since the paper that wraps the taco is really greasy , i like to add onion & cilantro inside my barbacoa  .

this morning i had a taco i bought 2 days ago a beef fajita taco i had some brownies i baked this morning too. later on this afternoon im cutting up a steak i got this monring cook it and add it to spanish rice wow thats some good eatin ! i have alot of work to do first ,  first go to pharmacy for parents meds then go to dollar general to get cheap soap to clean pool hopefully i can start adding water to it today

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Huevos over easy with pico de gallo, rf beans, fried potato flats, corn tortillas, and coffee at my favorite mex cafe...

Logistical question for ya, Katie...i f ya get the pool filled...WHEN THE HECK YOU GONNA FIND TIME TO SWIM IN IT??? Yer always so busy...!!!

tex

hi tex, im takin a break from cleaning pool i almost got it i nearly got all the elaves out i just gotta get a large cup to scoup out smaller scoups since nearly all the water is out i got  a new good strong pump for it to filtre it bette than having to drain  / clean it . i got some cheap powderd detergent concentrated bleach im using broom to scrub minor stains with that soap on it. and ya well i prefer to go to my friend Evan's pool he lives 2 houses away his is alot bigger but this pool my nephews and neice use this mostly the live next door .

that sounds like a really good breakfast you had , i like eggs the same way i CANT eat them by themself plainly those are relaly good like that eggs over easy with picante on them or pico de gallo as you had. well i better get back to work im gonna miss my favorite tv show thats showing right now :( (family feud) :(  good to see you again tex !! its always nice to talk to you here  :smitten::hug:

I am very stressed I still didny get an answer from my husband lawyer where and with who my child will spend her summer vacations....

I am crashing all sweets in tha house...capuchino candies. Fruit cake left overs and now I am thinking to destroy hummus lol that my dad got for tomorow Bbq....

potatoe chips and cold chicken. mmmmm sounds lovely, eh? the nausea benzo trap has me only eating a few tolerable items. But I had a window yesterday where I saw a KFC commericial and I actually craved it. oh how nice it was to desire food. I cant wait to sink my teeth into some fried chicken and macaroni salad. mmmmmm :sick:

potatoe chips and cold chicken. mmmmm sounds lovely, eh? the nausea benzo trap has me only eating a few tolerable items. But I had a window yesterday where I saw a KFC commericial and I actually craved it. oh how nice it was to desire food. I cant wait to sink my teeth into some fried chicken and macaroni salad. mmmmmm :sick:

Sounds good there. :thumbsup: I love fried chicken. :)

[2f...]
eggs with avocado and sliced tomatoe. Whole wheat pita stuffed with egg white salad. Spaghetti squash with homage pesto & a cucumber, tomatoe, and avocado salad with feta cheese and balsamic vinegar. Fresh blueberries and black berries for a snack over Greek yogurt.

Not sure what I'm going to eat this AM. Won't be fried anything. Quinoa mush, maybe, with savory vegetables. I know, sounds unappetizing. But to an unhappy tummy...  :-\

I had something different...chia seeds soaked in almond milk overnight...the texture was very much like tapioca...very bland-ish...not,bad, though...Bennie, you might try that...it goes down smoothly.

tex

I had something different...chia seeds soaked in almond milk overnight...the texture was very much like tapioca...very bland-ish...not,bad, though...Bennie, you might try that...it goes down smoothly.

tex

You had cha-cha-cha-chia seeds! You had to know that was coming!  :laugh:

Does it puff up? Do you need to cook it in the AM?

What the heck got into you....this sounds tres healthy.  ;)

I still want the cheeseburger and fries for breakfast but that will be a long time coming.  >:(

Bennie

tex

You had cha-cha-cha-chia seeds! You had to know that was coming!  :laugh:

Does it puff up? Do you need to cook it in the AM?

What the heck got into you....this sounds tres healthy.  ;)

I still want the cheeseburger and fries for breakfast but that will be a long time coming.  >:(

Bennie

Ya know when ya do something and then have the immediate thought " Well, that's gonna hurt..."?

Yeah, i guess I knew it was coming... :laugh:

Nope, just soak it in the fridge...it does swell up impressively...but it's soft...slides right down...

Don't tell my horse I did this...i would never hear the end of it...  :o

tex

sushi and eggplant parm w/ 2 cups whole wheat pasta

That'll keep ya young. Sounds good.  :thumbsup:

i played an old old OLD video game before on a computer emulator there was a monster on that game that was a wizard that threw eggplants at you lol

i ate some caned beets earlier , im about to have a bean & bacon taco, im making some chilli soon so i can pack some to take with me when i go out of town soon .

bye everyone i hope you'all have a great day and yummy meals !

[a1...]

Cereal... like every day

Sounds like my usual day.

I live on cereal.

Today, I added peanut butter toast

Oh, and I did have cheese & crackers.

We grilled out steaks for the first time this year. My father-in-law raises cows, so no growth hormones or anti-biotics, grass fed, delicious!!!

instant breakfast (drink), cliff bar, ravioli, snapple apple, scallops over linguine, salad with avocado, gorgonzola cheese, oranges, dried cherries, and I'll have dessert, probably an ice cream cone but I'm not there yet, it's only 6:20pm....and I wonder why I'm overweight...ha

Tunafish salad, herbed lentils, roasted cold carrots and beets, red lettuce fresh from my garden. Yum.

:)

Romaine lettuce salad with balsamic vinegar, fruit on the side, some greek olives and greek yogurt with granola for desert. :)

Two meatloaf sandwiches and black coffee for breakfast...mmmm

tryin'

Now this man knows how to eat. :):thumbsup:

Snowy :)

Tarragon chicken salad, crackers, tonic water with lime, three pieces of Zweiback(toast), two Peeps, and a couple of Andes peppermint crunches...the ice cream will have to wait...awhile...not a  l o n g

while...just...awhile...tex

[2f...]
Egg whites w/sliced avocado and tomatoe-fresh salmon and steamed vegetables- lemon water- fresh fruit and Greek yogurt for a snack.