Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

Damn, that dinner sounds good, Bets!

TY Bennie: Want at least one good thing in my life.....New England = lobster....

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that dinner sounds good, Bets!

TY Bennie: Want at least one good thing in my life.....New England = lobster....

Fried Clams!

[c7...]

Breakfast: Smoothie-Oranges, bananas, kale, apples, wheat grass, pineapple and raspberries.

Lunch: Huge salad and grilled chicken

Dinner: Baked potato and cucumber and tomato salad w/feta cheese.

its midnight i havnt ate since breakfast at 10am . wel ate a meal im hungrys so i might eat something soon even though i dont like to eat so late at night it causes weight gain :( i was asleep all afternoon 5 hours

its midnight i havent ate since breakfast at 10am . wel ate a meal im hungrys so i might eat something soon even though i dont like to eat so late at night it causes weight gain :( i was asleep all afternoon 5 hours

Go to whataburger Katie.  8)

Yesterday:

Breakfast: One bowl of whole organic oatmeal with grated Cinnamon and raw sugar and OJ.

Snack: I bowl or organic blueberries.

Lunch: Fillet of spiced trout that I bought off the fisherman's boat 30 minutes earlier. Plus a side dish of steamed asparagus w/o butter.

Dinner: My Thai neighbors dropped off a dish of Thai veggies with pork. Plus raw, brown rice. 16 oz of skim milk.

Late night snack: 1/2 cup of raw peanuts and raw almonds.

Ooops, an ice cream cone.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: One bowl of whole organic oatmeal with grated Cinnamon and raw sugar and OJ.

Snack: I bowl or organic blueberries.

Lunch: Fillet of spiced trout that I bought off the fisherman's boat 30 minutes earlier. Plus a side dish of steamed asparagus w/o butter.

Dinner: My Thai neighbors dropped off a dish of Thai veggies with pork. Plus raw, brown rice. 16 oz of skim milk.

Late night snack: 1/2 cup of raw peanuts and raw almonds.

Ooops, an ice cream cone.

I would like your stomach and neighbors  :D

Looking quite like most days....

Breakfast: egg beaters, toast with avocado

Lunch: salmon, jasmine rice, carrots

Snack: cookies, rice milk

Dinner: sole, baked potato

Old bratwurst? How old, Snoball?  :o

Someone could start posting for me. Same old same old, at least for breakfast.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, zucchini, avocado, rice

Lunch: squash soup, lentils

Dinner: baked chicken (squawk, squawk!) yam, asparagus

Not that old. My wife mentioned it to be about 7 days. It was so old...we had to use carbon dating, just to figure out how old it was.  :) Just kidding, of course. :)

Sounds like you know how to eat healthy. I love everything you mentioned. :thumbsup:

Snowy :)

Not that old. My wife mentioned it to be about 7 days. It was so old...we had to use carbon dating, just to figure out how old it was.  :) Just kidding, of course. :)

Sounds like you know how to eat healthy. I love everything you mentioned. :thumbsup:

:laugh:

This morning's breakfast: see yesterday.

Wishing it were Bratwurst!

Bennie

:laugh:

This morning's breakfast: see yesterday.

Wishing it were Bratwurst!

Bennie

Hi Bennie :) Ya, but 7 day old bratwurst? ;D

You must be healthy. I usually eat better than bratwurst, but my hat is off to you. You know how to eat healthy.  :thumbsup:

Snowy

So, after someone enticed me to go out and eat Taco Bell at 2am, i came home with a happy burn in my tummy, and quelled it with a small pint of Dulce de Leche ice cream...this was last nite/this am...the abdominal cramps woke me at 8:15...i was about ready to jump out of the Bell tower...but, having gurgled my way thru the day br to br, i stopped to tackle some BBQ brisket and grilled green beans...will update as needed, but it sure did taste wonderful going in...tex

So, after someone enticed me to go out and eat Taco Bell at 2am, i came home with a happy burn in my tummy, and quelled it with a small pint of Dulce de Leche ice cream...this was last nite/this am...the abdominal cramps woke me at 8:15...i was about ready to jump out of the Bell tower...but, having gurgled my way thru the day br to br, i stopped to tackle some BBQ brisket and grilled green beans...will update as needed, but it sure did taste wonderful going in...tex

lol  :laugh:

I can feel your burn from here, Tex!

:P  :D

I can feel your burn from here, Tex!

:P  :D

Oh, Bennie, I sincerely hope you can't...i didn't know there was such a thing as after burner burn...so grateful today that I'm not an astronaut...as are those folks who are...  :laugh:  tex

Pizza and chocolate milk

Good grief, are you trying to give me a stomach ache?  :laugh:

Why am I tormenting myself??? I should be in the stomach problems support group.

Healthy shmealthy dinner: salmon again (I will soon swim away), yam, chard, beets.

Note: do not eat this in a bed that has a white comforter cover.  :o

Pizza and chocolate milk

Good grief, are you trying to give me a stomach ache?  :laugh:

Why am I tormenting myself??? I should be in the stomach problems support group.

Healthy shmealthy dinner: salmon again (I will soon swim away), yam, chard, beets.

Note: do not eat this in a bed that has a white comforter cover.  :o

haha Tex's was worse.  ;D Healthy shmealthy? :D Sounds like another good meal. Keep posting, I get healthier just reading your posts. lol

i had a cheeseburger & fries from  whataburger ths morning for breakfast Evan wants to stop and get foood at sonic when i pick him up to go to the ranch with me when he gets out of school.

i had a cheeseburger & fries from  whataburger ths morning for breakfast Evan wants to stop and get foood at sonic when i pick him up to go to the ranch with me when he gets out of school.

Whatta who?  :D Sounds good Katie. :thumbsup::smitten:

Here's more health food for Snoball.

Dinner: Red Snapper with Cilantro salsa on baby Arugala, brown Jasmine rice, roasted carrots.

But what I really want is that cheeseburger and fries—for breakfast!

Here's more health food for Snoball.

Dinner: Red Snapper with Cilantro salsa on baby Arugala, brown Jasmine rice, roasted carrots.

But what I really want is that cheeseburger and fries—for breakfast!

Sounds good Bennie :thumbsup:

Yep, Katie knows how to cook and eat. 8) Hey Katie! You still eat those cow brain tacos, uhh, barbacoa, I think its called. :idiot:  8)

Macaroni and beef with chocolate milk. :)