Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

Leftover cast iron skillet chile chicken cheese enchiladas...AAAHHHHHH! (burp)...tonic water with lime, and ice cream... :D :D :D and a cuppa coffee...may be up awhile...

tex

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotisserie chicken...from the bird to my craw...what fork? Steamed broccoli... Chocolate covered cherries...well, they were on close out from HEB for 25 cents a box...well, four boxes...well, that was all they had left...no, there aren't any left...i took them to alumni meeting...yes, I'm sure they're all gone...yes,they WERE good...no, THERE AREN'T ANY MORE LEFT...Sheesh!

wow i love those same kind of cherries i found some on closeout awhile back from dollar general theyre called "queen anne " chocolate  cherries when i ate them it reminded me of christopher plummer from the movie cold creek manor he was a mean man  in a nursing home and he realy liked chocolate cherries :P  :laugh:

mm i cooked some HEB brand hamburger helper called "beef taco" it was really good i used a tube of "skillet mix" hamburger meat those are only $2 the "beef taco" was only $1 it was a really good meal enough for 3 people for only $3 i shouldve gotton some "brown and serve" dinner rolls i like to smother those with margerine on top i bake them at 400 f instead of 425 it calls for since it burns the bottom if its 425 at 400 they turn out perfect ! i had a apple fritter awhile ago . it was really really hot cookin at the ranch the ac there doesnt work 

[3d...]
Brown rice with soy sauce. Pan seared Tilapia that I picked up at Farmer's Market. A huge salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados and feta cheese. Home made dressing: Chopped garlic, olive oil, 1/2 lemon, fresh thyme, black pepper, let chill for 6 hours. Frozen berries over plain Greek yogurt drizzled w/Sambuca (YUM!)

Purevida, what a delicious, healthy day of eating you've done!

I've had yogurt (that has the probiotic that's supposed to support GABA) twice with granola and raspberries. And a green smoothie with kale, spinach, blueberries, mango and GF, dairy free, protein powder with a handful of trail mix.

I'm trying not to eat sweets. So. Hard.

Tarragon chicken salad on crackers, fresh tomatoes from my plants, and a large bar of therapeutic white chocolate peppermint bark...

[3d...]

Purevida, what a delicious, healthy day of eating you've done!

I've had yogurt (that has the probiotic that's supposed to support GABA) twice with granola and raspberries. And a green smoothie with kale, spinach, blueberries, mango and GF, dairy free, protein powder with a handful of trail mix.

I'm trying not to eat sweets. So. Hard.

Sounds like you had a successful day of clean eating! :thumbsup:

I went to Church's chicken !! i like to cook my own food most of the time its just a heck of alot of work to cook fried chicken ! i wanted to go out to eat with my boyfriend anyway :smitten:

I went to Church's chicken !! i like to cook my own food most of the time its just a heck of alot of work to cook fried chicken ! i wanted to go out to eat with my boyfriend anyway :smitten:

Sounds good Katie. :) And ya "killed two birds with one stone" Went to church AND ate some good chicken. :thumbsup:

I'm enjoying a nice cup of black coffee right now. Technically not eating, but I think I just bit into a loose coffee ground or something, so..... 8)

Snoey >:D

I bought my wife a nutri ninja for Christmas and she's been juicing for me. Yesterday I drank a half pitcher of homemade apple juice that had beets and celery in it. They are supposed to be good for high blood pressure and it was very tasty! This may gross you out but this morning went I went to flush the toilet it was blood red! I thought oh no! I'm bleeding intestinally or something is this a new symptom?!? Turns out it was just the beets! :laugh::idiot::laugh:

I bought my wife a nutri ninja for Christmas and she's been juicing for me. Yesterday I drank a half pitcher of homemade apple juice that had beets and celery in it. They are supposed to be good for high blood pressure and it was very tasty! This may gross you out but this morning went I went to flush the toilet it was blood red! I thought oh no! I'm bleeding intestinally or something is this a new symptom?!? Turns out it was just the beets! :laugh::idiot::laugh:

That happened to me after I ate borscht, lol!  :laugh:

I had a smoothie with strawberries, pomgranate juice, protein powder, yogurt, chia seeds,kale, and honey...the kale made it the color of things I usually won't step in, but with my eyes closed, it was pretty good... :crazy:  tex

[e9...]

I had a smoothie with strawberries, pomgranate juice, protein powder, yogurt, chia seeds,kale, and honey...the kale made it the color of things I usually won't step in, but with my eyes closed, it was pretty good... :crazy:  tex

WoW, Tex

This sounds amazing.

I found a great chocolate protein powder last year that is really wonderful & usually add banana, strawberries, peaches & plain yogurt.

With having about 6 M&M's today and a bowl of Kix ::), I think I'll make myself a smoothie for dinner.

:)

Boneless pork chops, asparagus, red skin potatoes, bread 'n butter pickles, dinner rolls and an ice cream sandwich. (I'm on a diet)

TH

Boneless pork chops, asparagus, red skin potatoes, bread 'n butter pickles, dinner rolls and an ice cream sandwich. (I'm on a diet)

TH

Ahhh! Now I understand the boneless pork chop... :laugh:

TH

My wife just said yum. :)

TH

Hi good evening Mr Tryinhard , WOW not only do you have great taste in music from songs ive seen you post your a GREAT cook as welll !!  :yippee:

this morning i cooked ALOT i baked brownies with walnuts in them i cooked a burger for dad & i also made fideo thats a mexican dish its pasta with hamburger meat a cut up onion & bell pepper with spices and half can tomato sause i amde that early so my dad could have plenty of food to take with him on the road since he works all day as a truck driver .

this morning i cooked some baked pillsbury biscuits & breakfast sausage with eggs scrabled mixed together i cut open the biscuits in half and put the egg sausage inside i make that once a week same with the fideo i had some fideo around 1pm then i saw my boyfriend i barbecued some boneless ribs (i add brisket rub on top for flavor its very good ) i made bbq sauisage macarooni and ranch style beans to go with it i was quite tired ater doing all this so i came home early from my boyfriend's place . im gong to exercise again then call it a day and go to bed early

Hamburgers, brats and corn... wrapped in tinfoil on the grill, drenched in artery clogging butter. 8) Potato salad, macaroni salad, chips and dip and some other unhealthy stuff. :thumbsup: I'm stuffed. I needed to replenish my protein/glycogen stores after a long run today. 8)

Snowy :)

Breakfast: scrambled egg with zucchini and avocado, a quinoa-banana muffin, rice milk

Lunch: Broiled salmon, baked potato without skin, roasted butternut squash

Dinner: it's gonna be light, cuz my gut is anxious and not happy. So maybe another baked potato.

Breakfast: one scrambled egg and one piece of whole grain, high fiber toast.

Snack: A bowl of Raspberries.

Lunch: A salad and a sandwich of lobster salad on whole grain high fiber toast.

Dinner: Italian meatballs, pasta and a baby kale salad with avocado.

Later on snack: One container of Greek honey yogurt.