Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

I was just talking with a friend who reminded me how good a tomato sandwich can be...i have two tomato bushes right now, with 17 showing, and lots of blooms coming out...my mouth waters in anticipation...i had 22 chickens, 4 milk goats, and 3 useless sheep at one time...they loved my garden... :laugh: my cholesterol went up when i moved into town... :idiot:

hi mike that sounds really good tomatos !! theyre really good for you to help you sleep as well if you hav one an hour or so before bedtime . im going to plant seeds early in a few months so i can have a fall garden i'll use the tiller that i got running a couple of months ago to till up an area to plant them . i'll plant some jalapenos also since i can make my own rotell salsa i could eat with tortilla chips!! i hope your sleeping wel right now the ligtheing woke me up :(

its only 330am i havnt ate anything yet im kinda hungry since i ate around 6pm yesterday i think ill start breakfast in a fewhours before then i'll have some leftovers to eat (cut up steak & spanish rice together )

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[ae...]
I had some sushi, greek yogurt w/frozen berries (my new obsession), Kale salad w/peanut dressing, and fruit salad for dinner. A lot of water and tea.

this morning i cooked a very nice breakfast some sausage and eggy mixed together and i baked some flakey layer biscuits i stuffed the sausage and egg mixed together inside of biscuits ! i had an apple fritter with this and i boiled water with corn cobs for dad also i had one of those corns i add butter to the water and boil it 2 hours

well i gotta get back to work, time to mow !

SEEING AS HOW IT'S SATURDAY...I MADE BRUNCH.

WE HAD FRENCH TOAST MADE WITH OAT/NUT BREAD....TOPPED WITH BLUEBERIES, AND A TAD BIT OF SYRUP...ALONG WITH 2 SLICES OF BACON, AND WATER TO DRINK.

TASTEY IF I DO SAY SO.

DINNER IS ON THE STOVE...I'M COOKING PINTO BEANS WHICH WILL BE SERVED WITH SWEET CHILI CHICKEN BREASTS AND SLICED AVACADO.

I SURE WISH I HAS SOME OF YA'LLs FRESH JALAPENOS AND TOMATOS. I COULD MAKE PICO ;)  WITH I HAD A GARDEN...AS IT MAKE "EVERYTHING" TASTE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!

FB  :)

You guys make me hungry! I had quinoa with sunflower seeds and raisons for breakfast (but that french toast sound better) a green smoothie with a slice of quesadilla and jordan almonds for lunch. Now I want CHOCOLATE.

You guys make me hungry! I had quinoa with sunflower seeds and raisons for breakfast (but that french toast sound better) a green smoothie with a slice of quesadilla and jordan almonds for lunch. Now I want CHOCOLATE.

I HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED QUINOA, AND I LOVE IT.

I MAKE A SALAD WITH IT THAT HAS PURPLE ONION, SLICED GRAPE TOMOTOES, FRESH CHOPPED CILANTRO, CUBED ORANGE, CHOPPED JALAPENO (2 TASTE), AND DICED AVACADO.

THE DRESSING IS SO SIMPLE...1/3 CUP OLIVE OIL, JUICE OF 2 LIMES, CUMINO TO TASTE, 1 TBSP CHOPPED GARLIC, MIX AND POUR OVER SALAD.

EXCELLENT BY ITSELF OR WITH CHICKEN OR FISH  :thumbsup:

P.S. CHOCOLATE DOES SOUND GOOD !

Ya know, i need to learn to come to this thread FIRST before I eat...i had what had been a good hamburger till I came here and saw what I hadn't...the quick fix is ice cream and cookies... But I do have part of a bag of quinoa around here somewhere...

i just cooke and ate a really nice dinner ! i got some chicken leg qauarters those are kinda hard to debone so i baked them after they were ready they cooled down a little i skinned and deboned them i cut them into smaller pieces i cut up a onion & bell peper i cooked those veggies togethe in a little corn oil i toaasted the veggies for 15 mins or so then i added the chicken i added cummin , seasoned salt and black peper i cooked another 10 mins and served them in flour and corn tortillas !! that was really really good and guess what ? it was only $5 for everything the chicken veggies & tortillas ! it made 8 tacos

I HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED QUINOA, AND I LOVE IT.

I MAKE A SALAD WITH IT THAT HAS PURPLE ONION, SLICED GRAPE TOMOTOES, FRESH CHOPPED CILANTRO, CUBED ORANGE, CHOPPED JALAPENO (2 TASTE), AND DICED AVACADO.

THE DRESSING IS SO SIMPLE...1/3 CUP OLIVE OIL, JUICE OF 2 LIMES, CUMINO TO TASTE, 1 TBSP CHOPPED GARLIC, MIX AND POUR OVER SALAD.

EXCELLENT BY ITSELF OR WITH CHICKEN OR FISH  :thumbsup:

P.S. CHOCOLATE DOES SOUND GOOD !

Wow Fluter! That sounds good. A little too complex there for me. I like a a special dish too. I forget the name. Its a big chunk of hamburger mixed with bread crumbs, milk, egg and ketchup and is in the shape of a small loaf of bread.  8) Help me out here fluter. I'd like to be a chef someday.  :)

Snowy :thumbsup:

i dont eat very healthy i think its ok since i activate and exercise alot and my weight stays near 100 pounds ,

this morning i cooked tacos called bistek ranchero its my favorite taco you get a steak cut it into smaller pieces you cook well then you add a cut up onoin on top then several roma tomatos on top of onion then a cut up jalapeno on top of onion i add spices , i also cooked some fideo (mexican pasta ) that stuff is a bargain it costs only $4 to cook that and its enuf to for 6-7 servings before that i boiled water to add corn cobs and butter to water i boil them for 2 hours i have to add hot boiling water once . i baked some brownies in the oven since i didnt have many donuts left all 7 i bought yesterday are gone i ate the last aple fritter this morning when i had a taco .

i always try to have plenty of food cooked eary in the morning me and my father prefer lunch foods to eat in morning

right now im havng some grape juice ! , im fallin asleep on chair i dozed off earier sitting here so im going to have a nappy soon goodnight

[ae...]

i dont eat very healthy i think its ok since i activate and exercise alot and my weight stays near 100 pounds ,

this morning i cooked tacos called bistek ranchero its my favorite taco you get a steak cut it into smaller pieces you cook well then you add a cut up onoin on top then several roma tomatos on top of onion then a cut up jalapeno on top of onion i add spices , i also cooked some fideo (mexican pasta ) that stuff is a bargain it costs only $4 to cook that and its enuf to for 6-7 servings before that i boiled water to add corn cobs and butter to water i boil them for 2 hours i have to add hot boiling water once . i baked some brownies in the oven since i didnt have many donuts left all 7 i bought yesterday are gone i ate the last aple fritter this morning when i had a taco .

i always try to have plenty of food cooked eary in the morning me and my father prefer lunch foods to eat in morning

right now im havng some grape juice ! , im fallin asleep on chair i dozed off earier sitting here so im going to have a nappy soon goodnight

I have seen some of your posts, you eat perfectly fine in my opinion :thumbsup: You do a lot of manual labor, carbs, and high protein are probably exactly what you need. - I see you make a lot of tacos YUMMY. I have a sign in my kitchen that says "don't trust a person who doesn't like  tacos. They're probably not human"  ;)- I did try your trick with the chamomile tea. I brewed a whole tea pot with 8 bags, let steep for 45 min, one cup w/honey, and I was cool as a cucumber. You take a lot of vitamins, that's awesome. I, unfortunately have to get the majority of my vitamins through food, as vitamins activate me. I only take vitamin C and Magnesium.

Hi Mrs MTTfan, that fish sounds really good and healthy  :thumbsup:

hi joey that pizza sounds good too wha kind was it? i have a good pizza thats similar to digioerno (cant spell that damn italian name! ) except its a store brand i might cook that tomorrow , right now im fixing to eat a frozen microwave hamburger that has bacon & cheese in it ! i didnt exercise long my phone rang on the middle of my first of 2 laps i was gonna run around the block :(

Hi Mrs MTTfan, that fish sounds really good and healthy  :thumbsup:

hi joey that pizza sounds good too wha kind was it? i have a good pizza thats similar to digioerno (cant spell that damn italian name! ) except its a store brand i might cook that tomorrow , right now im fixing to eat a frozen microwave hamburger that has bacon & cheese in it ! i didnt exercise long my phone rang on the middle of my first of 2 laps i was gonna run around the block :(

Hi Katie.  :smitten: I guess it was Sam's Choice from Walmart.  :idiot: That frozen stuff sounds good too. 8)

Rotisserie chicken...from the bird to my craw...what fork? Steamed broccoli... Chocolate covered cherries...well, they were on close out from HEB for 25 cents a box...well, four boxes...well, that was all they had left...no, there aren't any left...i took them to alumni meeting...yes, I'm sure they're all gone...yes,they WERE good...no, THERE AREN'T ANY MORE LEFT...Sheesh!

Rotisserie chicken...from the bird to my craw...what fork? Steamed broccoli... Chocolate covered cherries...well, they were on close out from HEB for 25 cents a box...well, four boxes...well, that was all they had left...no, there aren't any left...i took them to alumni meeting...yes, I'm sure they're all gone...yes,they WERE good...no, THERE AREN'T ANY MORE LEFT...Sheesh!

The chicken sounds good Tex.  :)

i had some bacon i needed to cook so this morning i cooked that along with refried beans and made tacos with those im having some brownies soon they're still baking in the oven!!

If I were God bacon, pizza, and Hot pepper cheese would sustain you for 100 years! Maybe we could start an.. "If I were

God" thread to pass the time?

i had some bacon i needed to cook so this morning i cooked that along with refried beans and made tacos with those im having some brownies soon they're still baking in the oven!!

Send me some Katie.  :)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• 3 weeks later...
i went to whataburger earlier i had a a1 thick & hearty burger (its double meat burger , grilled onionis pickles & a1 sause) it came with fries and drink i had a sprite i didnt eat it al at once i cut the burger in half i had the other half earlier after i woke up at 10 pm

i went to whataburger earlier i had a a1 thick & hearty burger (its double meat burger , grilled onionis pickles & a1 sause) it came with fries and drink i had a sprite i didnt eat it al at once i cut the burger in half i had the other half earlier after i woke up at 10 pm

Man Katie, I wish we had one of those whatahellofaburgers where we live. ;D You're making me hungry again. >:D

Snowy :smitten: