Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

Was goin for fried catfish, realized that I would be eating alone...yeah, well, cheese cubes, guacamole, and crackers will do it again...

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Doughnuts...some people brought McDonald's so I got a sausage biscuit thing I don't recommend, some candy, chips and a sandwich for later. Made out good so far! Will be eating much better when my Food Stamps come though in a few days...

For breakfast: quinoa with sunflower seeds, raisons, cinnamon, brown sugar with almond milk

Lunch: smoothie with spinach watercress, 2 brussel sprouts, strawberries, mango, banana, protein powder and almond milk

Snack: mixed honey roasted nuts (I liked them!)

For dinner will have: lamb with mint jelly, mashed potatoes, asparagus, bread, strawberries and blackberries with banana pudding for dessert

I have the same breakfast and lunch almost every day (but I mix up the veges and frozen fruit). Making decisions is hard. So is cooking :P

[f4...]

Ha, a peep!

So far, muesli with a banana , a double espresso ( decaf)

And a jalapeño loaf for lunch with a shitload of mayo and ham.

In between some Brazil nuts, dried cranberries and a bite of carrot cake.

• 2 weeks later...
its raining ALOT right now i still want to go to HEB (supermarket) to get donuts i like there , i cant find an umbrella so i think il wear a nylon jacket thats quite waterproof worse thing is i park my car far far far away from other cars when i go shoping since its 15 years old and the body is in mint condition so i'll get quite wet walking into store :(

I ate some poptarts, soft cookies, and a slim jim. Was thinking about going to get a sandwich...(Got my food stamps, yay)

Had my quinoa mix for breakfast with OJ and a green smoothie with kale, spinach, spring mix, 2 brussell sprouts, pineapple, strawberries, protein powder and almond milk for lunch.

Then was feeling tired and stressed so ate a whole package of twizzlers and some almonds for protein:-( I'm trying not to eat sugar but it's so easy to self-medicate.

Quote"Then was feeling tired and stressed so ate a whole package of twizzlers and some almonds for protein:-( I'm trying not to eat sugar but it's so easy to self-medicate.

>Report This Post<    Logged

"Unquote

Love it, MTf!!! Self-medicate!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:    I generally opt for the prescription strength Kit Kats, myself...can't be too careful... :laugh:

"Big Mac and a diet coke"

Texas, I'm convinced that chocolate can send messages to my brain compelling me to have some. Then I feel like Seymour on Little shop of horrors, "Feed me, feed me!" Hearing about how sugar increases your adrenalin made me really try to work on this but since many activities that would be relaxing aren't available, sugar is soooo tempting.

I personally think that chocolate is a source of tractor beams...a la STARTREK...they trap, then draw their prey into the consumption zone...it gets kinda complicated here...the muscles of the hands and the mouth work in conjunction to cause the chocolate to be placed in a location where the pleasure centers of the brain feed at will...basically, we have no choice or control over the whole process...i have accepted this as my fate, and just lay back and suffer the consequences...  :'( :angel:

[a4...]
Scrambled eggs with sliced avocado and tomatoes. Dinner: some miso soup and brown rice. String cheese and raspberries for snack. 3 liters water

[a4...]

I'm so glad avocado is in season!,

best snack ever: slice avacado in half, take pit out, fill with a little soy sauce. DELICIOUS :thumbsup:

i  cooked refried (squashed) beans with bacon this morning it was really good i made plenty for my parents and myself , i also cooked a steak & hamburger for dad so he could take it with him to work im having a apple fritter soon i got this morning those are my favorite kind of donuts  :yippee:

[a4...]
Plain Greek yogurt w/ frozen berries. Scrambled egg whites w/spinach, tomatoes, &onions. Lunch: whole wheat pita bread stuffed with avacado, tomatoes, black beans, cheese and fresh salsa. Dinner: grilled swordfish w/ salad and green beans. Snack: wasabi peas, almonds, & string cheese.

Well, coffee, of course...a couple of boiled eggs with chipotle sauce, half a banana, two lemon cookies, and a Peep...tonic water with lime juice...

Texasstar we raise our own chickens and ducks, been eating free range eggs every day for years! We didn't know what free range was til somebody told us. :idiot: My cholesterol numbers are eggcellent! :D I've heard duck eggs have twice the cholesterol but you wouldn't know by my numbers. I can't wait til our garden tomatoes and jalapenos are ready. I slice them up and top with cottage cheese, throw in a couple fresh eggs over easy and a slice of ham and I'm in heaven! :smitten:

I was just talking with a friend who reminded me how good a tomato sandwich can be...i have two tomato bushes right now, with 17 showing, and lots of blooms coming out...my mouth waters in anticipation...i had 22 chickens, 4 milk goats, and 3 useless sheep at one time...they loved my garden... :laugh: my cholesterol went up when i moved into town... :idiot:

MMM... tomato sandwich... I don't know how you make yours but as a kid we used Mayo, salt, pepper, a little hot sauce, and maybe cheese on a good day. Man you take me back!!

First thing i learned was to get two chrismas trees...one as a decoy and one for the house...they had my first one half eaten when i tried to carry it from the truck to,the house...i had does...took them out to be ...uhm ...serviced...a billy will taint the milk with its musk if you keep,one around. Second, if you think a dog is clever about getting out...  Third, an electric fence is a good investment and a bad thing to pee on...in this case 'well-grounded' does not apply to a mental state, per se... :laugh: