Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

this morning i cooked bistek ranchero its a cut up steak after steak is cooked i add on top of steak cut onion then on top of onion i add 4 roma tomatos on top tomato i add a cut up jalapeno i cook on low heat 10 minutes then i stir i cook another 5-7 minutes if you try to cook this DONT drain moisture from pan after you cook steak i add cummin , seasoned salt black pepper after i stir . when its ready i serve it in tortillas.  i didnt eat until 9pm i had more raw steak leftover i cooked that seperate i cooked spanish rice seperate i added cooked steak to water when i put water into rice it was very tastey

theres some leftovers  in fridge  i always try to have plenty of leftover food for dad when he comes home from work and more for him to take in the morning when he leaves he's a 18 wheeler truck driver so he's gone alot

[dc...]

Gluten free oatmeal with almonds and fruit for breakfast

Jalapeño bread with mayo and ham for lunch and oj

For dinner garlic roasted potatoes , Greek salad and chicken skewers

I between some Brazil nuts and munching on fruit all day long

hi moo dont remind me of nuts this morning i  bought a can of nuts i thought was raosted nuts that were $1 i came home it said on there honey roasted" , damn that was the most yuck thing ever i went outside smoked a cigarete to get the taste out of my mouth haha

this morning i had a light breakfast a pig in a blanket and donut from bakery then 30 minutes ago i had frito pie !!  tomorrow morning i think i'll make  refried beans with bacon served in tortillas then for dinner ill cook Fideo (thats pasta that looks like spaghetti with ground hamburger meat ,  a little tomato cause , cut up onion cut up bell pepper) i think ill cook the fideo early in the morning so dad can pack some for his lunch i'll put down pinto beans in crock pot at 3am which is the time i usually wake up so they can be ready by 8am , i baked browniees yesterday morning :)

hi moo dont remind me of nuts this morning i  bought a can of nuts i thought was raosted nuts that were $1 i came home it said on there honey roasted" , damn that was the most yuck thing ever i went outside smoked a cigarete to get the taste out of my mouth haha

this morning i had a light breakfast a pig in a blanket and donut from bakery then 30 minutes ago i had frito pie !!  tomorrow morning i think i'll make  refried beans with bacon served in tortillas then for dinner ill cook Fideo (thats pasta that looks like spaghetti with ground hamburger meat ,  a little tomato cause , cut up onion cut up bell pepper) i think ill cook the fideo early in the morning so dad can pack some for his lunch i'll put down pinto beans in crock pot at 3am which is the time i usually wake up so they can be ready by 8am , i baked browniees yesterday morning :)

I wish I could eat all of that, but I am on  a low glycemic diet of carbs.

So I had a bowl of fresh cooked oatmeal for breakfast, no lunch and fish for dinner with a Kale salad and spinach. Ugh!

Buck wheat with Bananas and fresh strawberries and raw milk 7am

Home made Chicken  wings, sea weed, and chunky vegetable soup 8.32am

Green Smoothie, half an Avocado, Romaine lettuce,Cucumber, Mixed seeds, Brazil nuts, A rounded teaspoon of  Psyllium husk powder, added bottled spring water as I don't drink tap water.9.14 am

Buck wheat with Bananas and fresh strawberries and raw milk 7am

Home made Chicken  wings, sea weed, and chunky vegetable soup 8.32am

Green Smoothie, half an Avocado, Romaine lettuce,Cucumber, Mixed seeds, Brazil nuts, A rounded teaspoon of  Psyllium husk powder, added bottled spring water as I don't drink tap water.9.14 am

hi miss nova1, i really like your name the 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS is an AMAZING car !!

its only 8 am i cooked  steak hamburger and barbacoa tacos for dad to take to work i baked some brownies too ! later on i need to fry some catfish im not much of a breakfast person myself i'll just eat 2 donuts and a bread roll i got from donut bakery  baked with butter called a "bolillo "

• 2 weeks later...
It's only noon, I ate some poptarts and drank some Doctor Pepper. No clue what I'm eating for dinner. A big salad sounds good.

Tonight was a new mexican restaurant...carne guisada tacos X 2...unimpressed...salsa was good, though...wonder what the building will be,next...

[dc...]

Felt like crap all day but went out for dinner in a kind of mini window and had calamari, tri tip sandwich with green peppercorn sauce and some sweet potato fries and I'm STUFFED.

It was nice being out for a little bit. Just a neighborhood place here down the street. But my son had a great time with his mom finally coming along for once again.

im hungry i was fasting today (my religous belief to fast on fridays) i had just a bean taco this morning at breakfast then some snacks such as 2 donuts , i always just eat 2 meals a day then earlier i went to church's chicken to get fried fish it was tasty !  i had some fries biscuit with it and i ordered some oakra too ! it was really good

i cooked alot of chilli this morning some hamburger meat with pinto beans and a cut up onion i added a lil tomoatto sause to it and spices i cooked that early so dad could have plenty to take with him to work i baked some cinnoman rolls that come in a can , i havnt ate either yet , i will have some soon i did have some canned beets earlier :P

I had a small slice of quiche and a fig bar. I usually have two boiled eggs in the morning but I'm getting tired of them very quickly. I love cereal but it doesn't love me back in the mornings....I need the protein in the eggs without the carbs.

:smitten:

A doughnut with some coffee, poptarts, a smore's candy bar thing and will be eating some soup in a bit. And of course my Dr Pepper addiction lol

i REALLY love cherries A LOT...

have been indulging in them this week..... :smitten:

http://www.saltedandstyled.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/20130902_ss_cherry_01.jpg