Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

Spaghetti squash baked drenched in olive oil with spices, its actually are really good alternative to pasta if people are not pasta fans. Then Saute onion, tomato, capers, apple sausage to put on top.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

this morning i cooked carne guisada i cut up a small steak added spices it takes almost an hour to do i wanted to tell my dad who was sleeping near the kitchen on the sofa that follds out to bed to sleep on my bed . anyways im going to grill some steaks soon i was like WOW when i saw the price new york strip steaks they were on sale i usually cant afford those steaks that costs like $8-$10 a pound they were on sale for like $3-$4 a pound

i hope it doesnt drizzle it looks kinda ominous :( . meh i dont know if i should drink or not when i grill i dont want to feel shitty like i did in july when i drank 8 months after i quit xanax :( idk

i feel bloated i ate too muc htoday :( i had a taco and donut thismorning then ths evening i made some fried catfish & fries after i ate my boyfriend calls me and wants me to go to his house to eat dinner with him

i feel bloated i ate too muc htoday :( i had a taco and donut thismorning then ths evening i made some fried catfish & fries after i ate my boyfriend calls me and wants me to go to his house to eat dinner with him

Tell him to have Tums for dinner. :D

i feel alot better ffrom my tummy i can still feel it bloated when i take deep breaths i ate 2 suppers this evening :( my boyfriend did a good job making steaks mashed potatos and salad i taught him how to cook

[38...]

I had Swordfish, jasmine rice, carrots with rosemary. Cooked up a storm so there is food ready for any meal.  :thumbsup:

I love swordfish! This sound delicious!

Stuffed portobello mushroom, fruit smoothie, hummus and veggie sandwich and hot chocolate.

I had Swordfish, jasmine rice, carrots with rosemary. Cooked up a storm so there is food ready for any meal.  :thumbsup:

that sounds very healthy bennie ,  you seem like a great cook too !! good job

that sounds very healthy bennie ,  you seem like a great cook too !! good job

I just canceled my subscription to a Food & Wine magazine. At this point, my meals are whole foods oriented even though I'm capable of sophisticated or complex cooking. Keeps my tummy from screaming at me. And even then, sometimes... I'd kill for some of the South of border stuff you eat!

Well yesterday I made a fish sandwich with Cod, on a whole wheat bun, kale salad, with evo and lemon juice, 2 hot peppers, plenty of onions, and raw garlic in my salad, and a no fat slice of cheese on sandwich. green iced tea. Of course no one can stand the garlic smell, but it seems to help me the onions, and hot hot peppers too  :smitten:

i made some chilli with hambuger meat , beans ,a cut up onion, boiling water i boiled seperate)  tomato sauce & spices for dad this morning i ate some too both of us dont like breakfast foods .

i shoiuldnt go shoping when im hungry i have too much red meat in the fridge i need to freeze some of it i need to put some new york strip steaks in the freezer and stewed meat i bought the steweed meat to make carne guisada from . . later this afternoon when i get home im going to barbecue a brisket ! yumm tasteys ! i wont drink when i cook that since i had a drink a few days ago

• 1 month later...

Oatmeal with raw honey and cinnamon for breakfast.

Rice pilav, baked sweet potatoes, sauteed peppers and some arugula salad for lunch.

Sardines and lemon juice for dinner.

Greek yogurt with cocoa and agave as a snack.

Green tea with raw honey, coconut water mixed with some pomegranate juice, water.

don't know about anyone else, but i swing from no appetite to hungry all the time. well this was one of those days.... food!!!  started with a bear claw, rarely ever eat this, so it was a treat. then egg sandwich - really an excuse to spread butter all over the toasted bread, egg for protein cause i hoped it would satiate my appetite. then cottage cheese with peaches, 2 more slices of bread for the butter. oh and a skinny cow ice cream thing.  I haven't eaten this much in a while. will pay for this with bloating!! but loved every bite.  & to think the day isn't even over yet... :laugh: