Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

KATIE, you can figure anything out. :) They are lucky to have you for a neighbor. It must smell good around your house.  :) Love you too Katie :smitten:

One gourmet cupcake tonight...Just like you Katie.  :smitten:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hi joey , that cupcake sounds tasteys! i baked some brownies this morning and had me a piece awhile ago after i ate a apple friter before those i cooked carne guisada i made a taco from it

Boring. But needed to get back with the program after eating those pancakes. Made me ill this morning. A sugar crash.

Pasta with meat sauce and a salad with avocado.

hi joey , that cupcake sounds tasteys! i baked some brownies this morning and had me a piece awhile ago after i ate a apple friter before those i cooked carne guisada i made a taco from it

Hi Katie.  :) Yep, it was good. Hey, gimme some of that apple fritter.  8)

Nothing. I've had nothing for dinner. I just got home from work and I haven't had time to make anything.  :idiot:

Snowy  :)

aw joey :( i wish i could cook some good good dindin for you . tomorrow im going to cook fried chicken !!  :yippee:

You're so sweet Katie.  8) I wish you could too. Send me some chicken through the computer and some of your sweet love, to go with it.  :D  :laugh:

:-*  :smitten:

Snowy: Any fried chicken left for me?

Now this is really boring. Breakfast:

I bowl on that horrible Kashi cereal. I thought I was eating cardboard.

Snowy: Any fried chicken left for me?

Now this is really boring. Breakfast:

I bowl on that horrible Kashi cereal. I thought I was eating cardboard.

Ummm, ya, there's one wing left, but it's been sitting out on the counter for the last couple of days and is starting to grow some spots on it.  8) Dig in!  :laugh: Let me know next time early on and I'll put in an extra big order to Katie's kitchen for all of us.  ;)

Drinking my morning coffee, black. Tastes pretty good.  :)

Snowy

hi mike that sounds tasty  & healthy !

i ate just a bacon & eggy taco this morning . i might have leftovers son im kinda tired to cook &  i need to continue doing more work

Hey Katie!!!

Tasty and healthy...my middle names...from another life...yours sounded WAY better...ya know, yer gonna work yerself down to nothing...get some rest...yeah, like that's gonna happen!!!

• 3 weeks later...

2 chobani flips. A protein shake with peanut butter and a banana.  A piece of cheddar cheese.  A slice of cheese.

Might make chicken tacos for dinner but not feeling motivated to cook.  I'm not hungry but forced myself to eat through out the day.  My brain is craving little treats like chips and candy,  which I never have.  Guess I'm looking for the little feel good stuff.  I can say I was thoroughly disappointed when I searched the house and realized there are no graham crackers because I swore there were.  I might treat myself to a bag of assorted halloween candy. Too bad they don't deliver!

hummmm.... it has only been 3 hours and i have to try to remember. ha-ha - have to laugh at myself.  ;D  an egg and half a bagel with Greek cream cheese.  At least i remembered to chew and swallow.

hey BENZO-GIRL: been following you and wanted to say how very proud and encouraged I am by you! you are doing a wonderful job!!!!

this morning i had 2 pig in a blankets and 2 donuts right now im having some shoe string potatos to snack on

Sounds delish Katie.

I just had some taco bell :)

yumm tastys i had a really busy day all day i washed 3 loads of dishes , i did exercise i felt good all day after this it made me want to do more and more work i had to be the gopher today goign to supermarket twice then to sonic awhile ago i had a burger from there

yumm tastys i had a really busy day all day i washed 3 loads of dishes , i did exercise i felt good all day after this it made me want to do more and more work i had to be the gopher today goign to supermarket twice then to sonic awhile ago i had a burger from there

That's great Katie. I'm so glad you had a better day.  :)

that motivated me that i need to exercise everyday the window i felt after exercising yesterday lasted all day long

baby: That's the ticket for me.

My dinner consisted of trick or treat candy. Burp.

I had Cheerios and milk for breakfast.

Then some yogurt, Yoplait, orange creme flavor, my very FAVORITE flavor!

Chicken, baked potato with cream cheese as a substitute for butter, and carrots.

I'll probably have a bowl of Kashi cinnamon harvest before I go to bed.

:smitten:

Last night I had Soy Vay Teriyaki Chicken BBQ, Grilled Peppers, Salad and my daughters had french bread as well.

I am trying the gluten free kick ha ha.

This morning I had two eggs, half an avacado with a slice of gluten free bread

Nothing yet. Thinking about it. It's only 5:30 and too cozy in bed to get out. Probably banana muffins and rice milk. Eggs and grilled zucchini after that. Have to bring car in for service really early, before the eggs.  :sick:

APPLESAUCE...BANANAS...JELLO...PUDDING...LOTS OF HERBAL TEA...MMMMMMM :sick:

Tex, sounds awsome ( not ) no worries i had a cup of cowboy coffee for you hummm maybe why my vision is wierd ?