Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

I just had a hamburger from the grill, some kind of pasta salad :idiot: and some corn on the cob boiled in butter and milk...I guess.  8) Either way...It tasted pretty damn good.  :thumbsup:

Snoey :)

yum now that sounds like some good eatin there ! have you had some of the beast latley?

im gong to bed its midnight goodnight snoey i love u <3

I had one the other day. I try to stick to healthier stuff like my green drink and protein smoothies. :) Hay Katie, How do you make your corn on the cob? I forget. I know its good.  :)

Snoey :smitten:

i havnt drank in a month mm im not sure whether to drink that beer in the fridge or not , i was helping nail a new fence earlier (we replaced the ugly lookin fence in the back yard you could see it looked bad in the photo i showed of my coffee table . it was easy using a nail gun to hammer 16 penny nails  on 2X4 then some 8 penny nails on the planks .im 6 planks short of finishing so i need to run to lowe's soon to get more . i didnt feel so well like an hour ago i felt this weird "spell" hit hme like i felt like i might black out :( im ok now i had a vitamin E i havnt taken any vitmains in awhile . i do have good news i used my work wagon again earlier to stack alot of fence plans on there and tow it where im working at its about 70 feetlong of fence where we covered the ugly old fence . we couldnt tear it down the old fensce since its in pooor condition and we are not in speaking terms with those neigbhros we been enimes with them for the longest time 

ya i make corn cobs around twice a week i pull off the corn husks i pull the corn hairs seperate since i save those, that works very well if you ever have bladder pains to use that to make for a tea . i boil a large pan of water its hold about 1 gallon i rinse off the corn and i brake them in half when it starts to boil i get a stick of butter i cut the stick cut it in half and put half into the boiling water i cook at a heat thats about 40% high once the corn is in there i have it on 100% high when i wat for it to boil .i used boiling water to soften some tiny pieces of cooked steak when i cooked carne guisada yesterday morning

wel im gonna get a burger to eat im hungry since this morning i ordered 2 tacos i ate one i was gonna save the other for latre but my older brother he ate his 2 + he ate mine meh

i hope you've been feeling wel joey i miss talking to you i'll show you the fence before and after when its finished :)

bye i love u

what did i eat today hmm lets see i ate 1 carne asada taco with lettuce tomato & cheese

Hi Katie.  :-* I bet the fence is lookin good with you workin on it.  ;) Blackout?  :-\ Try not to over do it. Do you have blood sugar problems? Eat breakfast every day? I hope. Ahh, so thats how you make your corn on the cob. Sounds really good.  8) Is there anything you cant do Katie?  :) Looking forward to seeing your fence.

Snoey  :hug:

Eating? Umm, Im still stuffed from lunch.  >:D

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

In a traditional Mexican Cantina in south Mexico City, some blocks away from Frida Kahlo´s house:  zucchini soup, rice and uhm, difficult to explain... "tortas de carne en salsa morita"... It´s a sort of meat loaf, but not made from ground beef, but from strips of brisket, put together with egg, and with a delicious morita (red pepper) sauce. 

hi laudante, i love mexican food . that zucchini soup sounds good !

i didnt get to cook much this afternoon this morning i cooked potato bean & bacon tacos . this afternoon i ate just a microwaveable frozen hamburger . i did alot of work cleaning & clearing the garage moving broke / unwanted stuff to the back back of my pickup . a few mintues ago around 10:40 i went to the post ofice unloaded all the trash to the dumpster there thats always empty ! i filed up that sucker  :laugh: i unloaded it all by myself and it was too full to put a bike in the dumpster so i just parked the bike outside the trashcan . maybe someone will see it and use it . it wasnt rusty the tires held air i just didnt need it or use it . i last used it around 10 years ago  !

• 2 weeks later...
[2f...]

Purevida,

I like what you eat! Wish I could eat it—especially the choc covered pretzels! Yum.

Bennie

Thanks! Yeah they're dark, Godiva chocolate one too!

Omelette w/sliced avocado and tomatoes- salmon and a beet salad-rotisserie chicken for dinner with fresh green beans and Rosemary potatoes.

Fresh ripe pear.  Soy breakfast sausage wrap.

Turkey burger with all the trimmings- pickles onion lettuce tomato mustard

green salad with EVOO and balsamic vinegar

2 squares dark chocolate w/ French Vanilla decaf and hot frothy milk

i cooked refried beans and bacon this morning to serve in tacos , an hour ago i made vermacelli (fideo espanol) i put some pinto beans in my fideo and had some tortillas with it ,  it was realy good

im happys i went grocery shoping this morning  i ate alot today since i got my $200 food stamp allowance today this morning for breakfast i had 4 pork tamales i also ate 2 apple fritters . this evening i had a pot roast & mashed potatos . i drank rc cola with both meals . have you ever had a flashback dream? i had one last night that i was eating some shoe string potatoes so i got a giant can of that this morning and im eating them right now

im happys i went grocery shoping this morning  i ate alot today since i got my $200 food stamp allowance today this morning for breakfast i had 4 pork tamales i also ate 2 apple fritters . this evening i had a pot roast & mashed potatos . i drank rc cola with both meals . have you ever had a flashback dream? i had one last night that i was eating some shoe string potatoes so i got a giant can of that this morning and im eating them right now

Katie you sure know how to cook and eat.  :):-*

hi joey i missed you *hug*

i stayed at the ranch last night i had a nice stay there i *tried* to mow there i started to mow the ditch then the mower quit on me suddenly i was like oh fudge what the hell am i going to do now i pushed the mower to near the fence area  i thought of seperating some wire to get in there then i thought hmm this fence isnt stable i can just lift up all the barb wire and squeeze the mower under the fence lucily i had gloves on . i pushed the mower like 900 feet on the caliche driveway i stoped about healf way i was out of breath i was hoping a passerby would see me and help me but nope . i kept pushing i finally made it . i looked at it closely to find anything wrong with it i saw something on the carburator theres 2 hoses going in there one was a fuel line the other was the air coming ffrom the air filter area thee was a clamp on the fuel line the hose was disconnected on the air hose it didnt work after i reconnected i took of the fuel cap on the carburator since there was sediment sludge in there. this morning i took off the carburator and cleaned it up then i put it back on i was having difficulty with the fuel cap when i took it off the rubber o ring was in very poor condition and wasnt reuseable i tried it without the o ring it leaked gas ii had a large o ring i got the day before they gave me the wrong damn thing that was too thick from o ' reillys i even tried a hair tie down , it wasnt the right size and it leaked gas i still got it to crank over i could only run it a few minutes since it was leaking gas . tomorow im going to the john deere place to get a new o ring its hell trying to get the o ring to stay in place earlier a kind bb member recommended a help page i saw some stuff used on rubber gaskets on carburators to keep them in place i think i'll get some of that too

im going to bed soon , im tired i had a really long day today :( goodnight joey i love you

hi joey i missed you *hug*

i stayed at the ranch last night i had a nice stay there i *tried* to mow there i started to mow the ditch then the mower quit on me suddenly i was like oh fudge what the hell am i going to do now i pushed the mower to near the fence area  i thought of seperating some wire to get in there then i thought hmm this fence isnt stable i can just lift up all the barb wire and squeeze the mower under the fence lucily i had gloves on . i pushed the mower like 900 feet on the caliche driveway i stoped about healf way i was out of breath i was hoping a passerby would see me and help me but nope . i kept pushing i finally made it . i looked at it closely to find anything wrong with it i saw something on the carburator theres 2 hoses going in there one was a fuel line the other was the air coming ffrom the air filter area thee was a clamp on the fuel line the hose was disconnected on the air hose it didnt work after i reconnected i took of the fuel cap on the carburator since there was sediment sludge in there. this morning i took off the carburator and cleaned it up then i put it back on i was having difficulty with the fuel cap when i took it off the rubber o ring was in very poor condition and wasnt reuseable i tried it without the o ring it leaked gas ii had a large o ring i got the day before they gave me the wrong damn thing that was too thick from o ' reillys i even tried a hair tie down , it wasnt the right size and it leaked gas i still got it to crank over i could only run it a few minutes since it was leaking gas . tomorow im going to the john deere place to get a new o ring its hell trying to get the o ring to stay in place earlier a kind bb member recommended a help page i saw some stuff used on rubber gaskets on carburators to keep them in place i think i'll get some of that too

im going to bed soon , im tired i had a really long day today :( goodnight joey i love you

Hi Katie. That's a long way to push a mower. WOW! Please be careful around gas and cigs. I miss u too.

Snowy  :smitten:

Purevida,

I like what you eat! Wish I could eat it—especially the choc covered pretzels! Yum.

Bennie

Thanks! Yeah they're dark, Godiva chocolate one too!

Omelette w/sliced avocado and tomatoes- salmon and a beet salad-rotisserie chicken for dinner with fresh green beans and Rosemary potatoes.

Sounds great from A to Z! At one time in my life I was a professional cook. I can't tell you how many omelets I've made, pancakes I've flipped, strips of bacon I've cooked. For several years I couldn't eat eggs at all. But now, 2 a day over rice with veggies , herbs and avocado. But tomorrow I will do an omelet for a change.

Tonight I had roasted salmon, Swiss chard, brown rice and steamed banana squash with butter. And an almond macaroon.

hi joey i have great news !!  do you know how i said i've always been happier at the ranch? that i really want to stay there more? wel i have my chanse to do so . my older brother finally got a job as a teachjer near the ranch  he wants to stay there so i can stay there more too with my family we are already talking about getting internet there so that would be nice to have of course i cant take evan there to stay the night with me when he's there but i'll still be happy staying there since i feel happy there

wel im fixing to eat so thank you for the nice leter i lov eu

I gave up and broke my diet. I had three large chocolate chip pancakes and three strips of bacon. Now tomorrow I will spend all day at the gym. :'(

hi joey i have great news !!  do you know how i said i've always been happier at the ranch? that i really want to stay there more? wel i have my chanse to do so . my older brother finally got a job as a teachjer near the ranch  he wants to stay there so i can stay there more too with my family we are already talking about getting internet there so that would be nice to have of course i cant take evan there to stay the night with me when he's there but i'll still be happy staying there since i feel happy there

wel im fixing to eat so thank you for the nice leter i lov eu

Yes Katie, I know you love the ranch.  :) :) That sounds great! That would be great for you. I'm really happy for you.  8) I know those pesky neighbors can be stressful on you, in town. So, that sounds wonderful.  :) You need this and deserve it.  :smitten:

Love, Snoey  :) :)

hi joey i just got home from auto zone to look for a rubber o ring nope they didnt have it i gotta go to thejohn deere place then to get it or another auto parts place that has more stock i read some tips  how to hold on the rubber o ring in place upside down while i put the carburator fuel cup below it . i can put very little heavy weight grease usd in a grease gun a small lil dab to hold it in while i put the cap and screw underneath. its raining quite alot right now it might be raining at the ranch too so i might be able to not mow if i instal this tomorrow i stil need to clean up a tire on the zero turn mower the outer edges so it can catch the rim when i blast air in the valve stem with the center of the valve stem off .

i love you joey it was really nice of you to write to me here in a message i hope to be able to write to you this way again :( its been like damn since near the time i quit xanax a year ago since i havnt been able to write messages *cries* yea ill be glad to get away from here i dont get along so well with people around here the ppl across the road being creepy and the next door ppl they accused me of stuff i didnt do they think it was me who broke their car window now theyre after me they called the police on me when i mowed around a tree and i passed on their property by 6 inches - 1 foot i have 2 other neighbors that dont like me since sometimes i honk driving by neighbors house to bother them and they're in the line of fire  :laugh:  i think the only one who likes me in this neighborhood is my little evan 2 houses away his mom likes me too

what am i eating now i had sliced brisket in a sandwish earlier for a late dinner around 9pm i had some tortilla chips & shoe string potatoes with it & some coca cola to drink !