Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

I've been scarfing up,Vanilla Honey Graham's by a company called Enjoy Life. Seeing the box just makes me happy, but the cookies taste even better! And no, Tex, you musta erased the erasers because I woulda commented those would be more palatable than the note pads.  :D what orange gooey stuff comes out of a tube other than Cheese Whiz?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been scarfing up,Vanilla Honey Graham's by a company called Enjoy Life. Seeing the box just makes me happy, but the cookies taste even better! And no, Tex, you musta erased the erasers because I woulda commented those would be more palatable than the note pads.  :D what orange gooey stuff comes out of a tube other than Cheese Whiz?

Apple and sweet potato...and, yeah, your imagination is right... :laugh: tex

The debate amongst connosewers continues to be: Eberhardt...or art gum? The art gum folks usually draw their own conclusions...  :laugh: the Eberhardts just rub you the wrong way... ::)

Tonight I had veggie fried rice, a quart of gatorade, flan, and a small tube of pringles...still looking for my bicep, but I'm gettin close...tex

i cooked & ate some sausage & eggy scrambled i had to borrow a oven to bake biscuits n since my oven it smells like a dead rat cooking inside  :tickedoff: last time i tried to use that oven i had to evacuate

i wasnt very hungry this morning i still cooked alot for my family i ate just 2 slinces of left over pizza and a apple fritter

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS, KATIE!!! That actually sounds pretty good...maybe we could start a new business...cold pizza delivery in the mornings...haw! Actually, it might work... 8).

i wasnt very hungry this morning i still cooked alot for my family i ate just 2 slinces of left over pizza and a apple fritter

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS, KATIE!!! That actually sounds pretty good...maybe we could start a new business...cold pizza delivery in the mornings...haw! Actually, it might work... 8).

I think you ARE onto something.

I want to be a champion. Instead I'll be a contender and have the usual eggs, veggies, rice and avocado with banana quinoa muffin.  :D

haha hay mike ! i gave dad some pizza along with alot of other food i saw there was 2 slices left i didnt want to waste it so i ate them :P . i plan to make a very good lunch im happy i got my lone star card renewed today with $200 for myself this month. i just cant bake anything :( theres a rat in there it dug itself in the insulation around a week ago i was gonna bake a pizza i turned it on i smelled this HORRIBLE smell i quickly turned off the  oven and opeend wndows i later evacuated i went to my 2nd house thats on alarge ranch it cleared luckily when i came home next day i just woke up from a nice nappy i woke up around 4am this morning sleep is still a problem at night even tho i quit xanax 1 year ago (it'll be 1 year in 1 week !) when im at the ranch i'll continue watering more 2 weeks ago and last week i watered alot from 2 weeks ago the dried up grass reseeded and it looked very green and  beautiful . today was my father's birthday so i cooked very well for him and got him 5 bags of boston beans as a birthday gift thats his favorite candy .

well i better start packin up some more bye mike its nice to talk to you again *hug*

katie (babyangel)

i made MORE carne Guisada tacos my family loves them & so do i !! its quite easy to do look for some feista carne guisada spice at your local grocery store in the spice isle i use a piece of cheap steak i cut up 2 pounds of it  theres instructions on the bottle its a piece of cake !! .  i just add a little flour to the boiling stew about 1/2 - 1 table spooon so the stew mix when its boiling so the gravy  can be more thick

later on im cooking some chilli beans i'll cook them when im at my ranch im going there in a few hours

i made MORE carne Guisada tacos my family loves them & so do i !! its quite easy to do look for some feista carne guisada spice at your local grocery store in the spice isle i use a piece of cheap steak i cut up 2 pounds of it  theres instructions on the bottle its a piece of cake !! .  i just add a little flour to the boiling stew about 1/2 - 1 table spooon so the stew mix when its boiling so the gravy  can be more thick

later on im cooking some chilli beans i'll cook them when im at my ranch im going there in a few hours

Sounds really good Katie. Lucky family you have.  ;)

Snowy  :hug:

hi joey !! you wouldnt beleive this like 5 or 10 seconds before i started writing this i saw a Joey on family feud :P . mmm im not going to the ranch after all i think i'll save it for friday afternoon if the weather is permitting .

thanks so much for saying those kind words about me and my family . i slept better last night im still rather tired right now so i'll have a nappy soon for 2-3 hours . i'll go upstairs to my bedroom when the washing machine finishs and i put those clothes in the dryer (theyre not even my clothes sim waashing i still do it )

i feel good being here i announced my 1 year without xanax on another thread that wasnt on my blog i had alot of nice replys i still want to be here to help other people like yesterday i rememberd seeing a few people here who had high blood pressure i asked mom what she did to lower her bp without meds she said she ate celery & drank orange juice so i found those folks that had high blood pressure i shared that with them 

i missed you joey <3 i still love you too

katie (babyangel)

hi joey !! you wouldnt beleive this like 5 or 10 seconds before i started writing this i saw a Joey on family feud :P . mmm im not going to the ranch after all i think i'll save it for friday afternoon if the weather is permitting .

thanks so much for saying those kind words about me and my family . i slept better last night im still rather tired right now so i'll have a nappy soon for 2-3 hours . i'll go upstairs to my bedroom when the washing machine finishs and i put those clothes in the dryer (theyre not even my clothes sim waashing i still do it )

i feel good being here i announced my 1 year without xanax on another thread that wasnt on my blog i had alot of nice replys i still want to be here to help other people like yesterday i rememberd seeing a few people here who had high blood pressure i asked mom what she did to lower her bp without meds she said she ate celery & drank orange juice so i found those folks that had high blood pressure i shared that with them 

i missed you joey <3 i still love you too

katie (babyangel)

Hello, my dear friend.  :)  You sound great.  8) Congratulations on your 1 year off.  :smitten: You're one tough young lady. I know there's been hard times, but you made it through. I'm so proud of you! I have missed you too. I'm blessed to have a dear friend as You.  :hug:

Love, Joey  :smitten:

I just had a hamburger from the grill, some kind of pasta salad :idiot: and some corn on the cob boiled in butter and milk...I guess.  8) Either way...It tasted pretty damn good.  :thumbsup:

Snoey :)

I just had a hamburger from the grill, some kind of pasta salad :idiot: and some corn on the cob boiled in butter and milk...I guess.  8) Either way...It tasted pretty damn good.  :thumbsup:

yum now that sounds like some good eatin there ! have you had some of the beast latley?

im gong to bed its midnight goodnight snoey i love u <3

yum now that sounds like some good eatin there ! have you had some of the beast latley?

I had one the other day. I try to stick to healthier stuff like my green drink and protein smoothies. :) Hay Katie, How do you make your corn on the cob? I forget. I know its good.  :)

Snoey :smitten:

I had one the other day. I try to stick to healthier stuff like my green drink and protein smoothies. :) Hay Katie, How do you make your corn on the cob? I forget. I know its good.  :)

Snoey :smitten:

i havnt drank in a month mm im not sure whether to drink that beer in the fridge or not , i was helping nail a new fence earlier (we replaced the ugly lookin fence in the back yard you could see it looked bad in the photo i showed of my coffee table . it was easy using a nail gun to hammer 16 penny nails  on 2X4 then some 8 penny nails on the planks .im 6 planks short of finishing so i need to run to lowe's soon to get more . i didnt feel so well like an hour ago i felt this weird "spell" hit hme like i felt like i might black out :( im ok now i had a vitamin E i havnt taken any vitmains in awhile . i do have good news i used my work wagon again earlier to stack alot of fence plans on there and tow it where im working at its about 70 feetlong of fence where we covered the ugly old fence . we couldnt tear it down the old fensce since its in pooor condition and we are not in speaking terms with those neigbhros we been enimes with them for the longest time 

ya i make corn cobs around twice a week i pull off the corn husks i pull the corn hairs seperate since i save those, that works very well if you ever have bladder pains to use that to make for a tea . i boil a large pan of water its hold about 1 gallon i rinse off the corn and i brake them in half when it starts to boil i get a stick of butter i cut the stick cut it in half and put half into the boiling water i cook at a heat thats about 40% high once the corn is in there i have it on 100% high when i wat for it to boil .i used boiling water to soften some tiny pieces of cooked steak when i cooked carne guisada yesterday morning

wel im gonna get a burger to eat im hungry since this morning i ordered 2 tacos i ate one i was gonna save the other for latre but my older brother he ate his 2 + he ate mine meh

i hope you've been feeling wel joey i miss talking to you i'll show you the fence before and after when its finished :)

bye i love u

what did i eat today hmm lets see i ate 1 carne asada taco with lettuce tomato & cheese