Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken marsala, brown rice, and fresh cooked greens...iced tea...and a date with a pint of chocolate mint ice cream...mmmmmmmmm!

tex

Chicken marsala, brown rice, and fresh cooked greens...iced tea...and a date with a pint of chocolate mint ice cream...mmmmmmmmm!

tex

Sounds good Tex. Ya gotta love that chocomint ice cream. 8)

Quote from: Jaddy208 on July 31, 2015, 11:02:29 pm

Pizza  8)  :thumbsup:

Hi Jaddy :) That's a beautiful Angel cloud.  8)  :angel:

Snowy :)

Yes, isn't it gorgeous,

God Bless You,

Jaddy

Quote from: Jaddy208 on July 31, 2015, 11:02:29 pm

Pizza  8)  :thumbsup:

Hi Jaddy :) That's a beautiful Angel cloud.  8)  :angel:

Snowy :)

Yes, isn't it gorgeous,

God Bless You,

Jaddy

Super gorgeous. :)

Thanks Jaddy, and may God Bless You, as well.  :)

Snowy

My whole life I never tried avocados because of that funky green color they turn sometimes. Just tried them recently and I love them!! :smitten: I've been eating half of one every morning with fresh eggs from our chickens and sliced tomatoes and jalapenos from our garden, with a little bit of cottage cheese.

Confused, sounds tasty and very good for you. Mine was pretty boring today. Sardines in tomato sauce on toast. Looking for the oily fish Omega's!!!  :)

We have five acres  Gilly and I absolutely love gardening. We fertilize everything with rabbit and chicken manure and let the ducks eat the slugs and bugs! People rave about our eggs. I eat one or two every day and have great cholesterol numbers.

for lunch/dinner i went to stripes and got 2 carne guisada tacos ! they were delicious each one was HUGE so i ate them a few hours apart im going to buy 2 more in the morning for dad for him to take to work since theyre on sale 2 for 4.19 (tax included! )

Yeah, I'd read about the egg/cholesterol thing. Didn't they used to say that you should limit eggs because of the cholesterol? Well, it's not true. The cholesterol can't be converted into the 'bad' cholesterol. Interestingly, there is loads of cholesterol in breast milk, so it's hardly likely to be bad for us! Your smallholding sounds fab. Just the place to recover from this junk. x

i didnt eat much today i ate a cheeseburger this morning then i had meatloaf with spinich & ranch style beans late around 845 , i almost forgot i ate a bowl of fiber one i saw a dr at 1am in the emergensy room he suggested that cereal to relief my constipation :( my main visit was because i was hallucinating & mightve had a mild seizure

• 5 weeks later...

i noticed i wrote here last in early august, what a coincidence i ate meat loaf again i had a can of mixed veggies with it

this morning i had store bought tacos the person taking my order didnt understand me well they gave me a 1 tripas taco instead of a migas taco gosh the smell of that tripas taco was nauseating luckily i orderd a 2nd taco a carne guisada i was planing to eat that one this afternoon i thew away the tripas taco

Is the tripas taco what I think it is? Tripe? Sorry, poor Spanish. What's images taco? Any taco sounds pretty good to me. Hoping I can eat one some day.

Bennie

hi bennie ,  yes it is that kind of taco , i offered it to my dad he usually eats anything but even him turned it down  :laugh: the tripe is made of some inner organ of the cow , luckily the dollar tree was next door from there so i stoped by there . next time i go thre i'll just keep it simple when i order carne guisada or barbacoa

hi bennie ,  yes it is that kind of taco , i offered it to my dad he usually eats anything but even him turned it down  :laugh: the tripe is made of some inner organ of the cow , luckily the dollar tree was next door from there so i stoped by there . next time i go thre i'll just keep it simple when i order carne guisada or barbacoa

Ew.  :sick:

What can you eat at the dollar store? I only get notepads there.

i only got a few things at the $1 dollar tree soem clothes hangers , dishwater soap , dish soap , cigarette lighters, sour cream & onoin chips & clothes hangers

You can eat note pads. I've seen it done before. ;D  :D

Gday folks :)

But the good ones cost $2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yummola!

But the good ones cost $2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yummola!

:laugh: For an extra buck, ya only live once, bring on the note pads...my treat 8)

Ya know, I answered this last nite, but not so's I can tell...WTH?

I believe i commented that the 5 for $1 erasers were better in fiber content than the notepads...apparently that rubbed the wrong way...or, I burped and erased it...? :laugh:

I just ate a whole can of chicken with rice, a rack of saltines, some jello, some tapioca, some flan(mmmmmm!), applesauce, some squeegy  kiddy stuff in a tube that was orange, and a quart of gatorade...wanna see me flex my bicep? ... As soon as I find it...?yeah, me either... :laugh:

tex