Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What did you eat today? (no recommending or pushing diets, just what you ate)

[am...]

Half a chocolate cake..... >:D

WHICH HALF...? HAW! tex

lol  :) My dad asked me to get a hole saw. I said...Well, surely they don't sell half saws do they? My Dad is half German and half Italian...I'm still trying to figure out which half is which.  ::)

Tex,I'm glad I'm not the only one. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

mm i had a small piece of brownie to snack on,

Later today im cookin up some fried chicken ! yummys i havnt made homemade fried chicken in quite awhile so im going to HEB to get some chicken theighs and some andy's chicken breading, i already have some vegetable , spices, and flour to use i use a cast iron skillet to fry cook on the stove . ohh i almostforgot i have some lard in the fridge i had around half a cup of that when i fry cook since its more spicey . i think i'll get some donuts from heb to have for brakfast

[8c...]
veggie omelette, blackened chicken salad and making egg plant Parmesan for dinner. Strawberry sorbet for dessert.

hi joey that sounds very tasty , im fryin my fried chicken rightn ow i havnt made any in awhile its tasteys im making frozen fries to go with it . that was really nice of your wife to cook you nice dindin .

hi joey that sounds very tasty , im fryin my fried chicken rightn ow i havnt made any in awhile its tasteys im making frozen fries to go with it . that was really nice of your wife to cook you nice dindin .

Hi Katie. Yep, it was good. The fried chicken sounds really good too.  :) Are you gonna bring a few pieces to your friend Evan? I bet he would like that. :)

P.S. I didnt know you had a twin sister. lol

Fresh from our garden: Take a handful of cilantro, 6-8 jalapenos (leave seeds if you want spicy, remove if not), one pack ranch seasoning, 1 cup each sour cream and mayo. Puree all ingredients in blender til smooth. Very simple very tasty! We always get asked to bring it to picnics, barbecues, etc. Enjoy :smitten:

Fresh from our garden: Take a handful of cilantro, 6-8 jalapenos (leave seeds if you want spicy, remove if not), one pack ranch seasoning, 1 cup each sour cream and mayo. Puree all ingredients in blender til smooth. Very simple very tasty! We always get asked to bring it to picnics, barbecues, etc. Enjoy :smitten:

That sounds good!

I'm making spaghetti with pomodoro sauce for dinner.

Hope every one has a delicious day!  :smitten:

Broccoli cheese chicken casserole on brown rice is on the dinner menu...mint chocolate chunk ice cream to follow...can I get a HALLEBURPYAH!!! tex

hi joey , yes i did give evan some chicken it was alot of work making 18 pieces they were chicken theighs , i have a large cast iron pan it can hold 7 theights . evan loved the chicken! he's nice he saved one piece for his mom , i really do love him . i can tell he's going to miss me when im gone to michigan i just need to go to the ranch tomorrow im taking some things there i shouldnt worry too much about the house leaving it 10 days it'll be ok i spent nearly a week at the ranch with my family before and this house was ok .

i had meat loaf for dnner awhile ago it was really good & tasteY!

i need to cook alot of eggs the next 2 days so i can use all the eggs from the dozen eggs i got yesterday so tomorrow morning its biscuits sausage & egg

hi joey , yes i did give evan some chicken it was alot of work making 18 pieces they were chicken theighs , i have a large cast iron pan it can hold 7 theights . evan loved the chicken! he's nice he saved one piece for his mom , i really do love him . i can tell he's going to miss me when im gone to michigan i just need to go to the ranch tomorrow im taking some things there i shouldnt worry too much about the house leaving it 10 days it'll be ok i spent nearly a week at the ranch with my family before and this house was ok .

i had meat loaf for dnner awhile ago it was really good & tasteY!

i need to cook alot of eggs the next 2 days so i can use all the eggs from the dozen eggs i got yesterday so tomorrow morning its biscuits sausage & egg

All I can say is...YUMMY!  8):laugh:

Deep fried cod with french fries, coleslaw and a diet Pepsi. 8)

WHAT'S FOR DESSERT SNOWY...A PEANUT BUTTER & NANNER SAMICH W*BACON ;)

FB :smitten:

Deep fried cod with french fries, coleslaw and a diet Pepsi. 8)

OK 8) Sounds delish. :)

SOUNDS DELISH...LOL.

THAT WOULD BE FOR THOSE OF US WITH A REFINED PALATE ;)

WHEN MY AUNT WAS PREGNANT SHE ATE PEANUT BUTTER, MIRACLE WHIP, AND SWEET PICKLE SANDWICHES. I THOUHT "HOW GROSS" UNTIL I TASTED ONE.  OH, AND YA HAVE TO EAT FRITOS WITH IT TOO.  A LITTLE SAVORY, SALTY, & SWEET ...KINDA LIKE YOU ;D

FLUTER :smitten:

SOUNDS DELISH...LOL.

THAT WOULD BE FOR THOSE OF US WITH A REFINED PALATE ;)

WHEN MY AUNT WAS PREGNANT SHE ATE PEANUT BUTTER, MIRACLE WHIP, AND SWEET PICKLE SANDWICHES. I THOUHT "HOW GROSS" UNTIL I TASTED ONE.  OH, AND YA HAVE TO EAT FRITOS WITH IT TOO.  A LITTLE SAVORY, SALTY, & SWEET ...KINDA LIKE YOU ;D

FLUTER :smitten:

I'll take two please. :)

Julienned veggies(carrots, zucchini, red bell, yellow squash...with brown rice...sauteed mushrooms with onion...and a small pint of chocomint ice cream...sigh...

Julienned veggies(carrots, zucchini, red bell, yellow squash...with brown rice...sauteed mushrooms with onion...and a small pint of chocomint ice cream...sigh...

lol, Gotta have that mint chocolate chip. :thumbsup:

Coffee and eggs for breakfast (removed the yolks)

Yogurt with flaxseed

Salad with red pepper, orange pepper, yellow pepper, cucumbers, red onion, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, and turkey breast with balsamic dressing (low sugar of course)

Chicken piccata with broccoli and string beans

Blueberries, watermelon, red cherries

ONE MILANO COOKIE (You've got to enjoy your life)  ;) ;)